Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Martial.

What happened now?

Ronaldo showing his flabby annd sickness again?
Don't know if you saw the Dalot pass he missed.

Then on a 3 on 1 counter attack from midfield Ronaldo immediately sends Martial wide so he can go in on goal. Martial ends up setting him up with a good chance which he wastes.

Then next time he looks like he's through on goal from the top of the box but defender easily catches up and closes him down.

Rashford runs through clear on goal but decides to square it to Ronaldo instead, pass is a bit too strong but Ronaldo already pulled up.

Last chance of the match Ronaldo does it all himself, finally runs by a defender, does a Cruyff turn to drop another defender, without falling on his own ass, but then misses the shot.

Daps
Ronaldo stan in my group chat didn’t even watch the game talking about his “dummy run” being key in Rashford scoring. I can’t wait until he leaves Utd so I don’t have to put up with this shyt anymore :scust:
If you are an admin of that group , I would just boot him out so you all don't have to read his shyt :lolbron:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If you are an admin of that group , I would just boot him out so you all don't have to read his shyt :lolbron:

Unfortunately not and I’m the only one in the group willing to debate him. Everyone else in the group just ignores him because he talks about football like someone that gets all their knowledge from FIFA :snoop:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Soccer fans are just as stupid as NBA fans lol.. There isn't a single more delusional bunch of fans than Soccer and Basketball fans I swear to God lol. Ronaldo played well, just unlucky with the shot

FeaDdcvXwAAXTdc

Daps
Unfortunately not and I’m the only one in the group willing to debate him. Everyone else in the group just ignores him because he talks about football like someone that gets all their knowledge from FIFA :snoop:
oh right, at least you debate him

another thing , I don't understand how he can be an Arsenal fan and a Ronaldo Stan
maybe it's because I am :flabbynsick:, I could never stan another player from a rival club, I can appreciate them and admit they're good but not stan them
is he a youngster who doesn't remember he played for one of your arch rivals

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I’m really loving how ruthless we look tonight. Fabio Vieira is especially looking good with how direct he’s playing.

oh right, at least you debate him

another thing , I don't understand how he can be an Arsenal fan and a Ronaldo Stan
maybe it's because I am :flabbynsick:, I could never stan another player from a rival club, I can appreciate them and admit they're good but not stan them
is he a youngster who doesn't remember he played for one of your arch rivals

He’s my age (30) so he’s old enough to remember Ronaldo’s career but he doesn’t seem to care. I could never Stan a Utd player so it’s weird to me but modern football fans are different.

Daps
I’m really loving how ruthless we look tonight. Fabio Vieira is especially looking good with how direct he’s playing.

He’s my age (30) so he’s old enough to remember Ronaldo’s career but he doesn’t seem to care. I could never Stan a Utd player so it’s weird to me but modern football fans are different.
Yeah i dont understand modern football fans of today especially if they are from England with that mentality

Some of the fans nowadays are fans of players first before a club and if the player move they move clubs with them
I can sort of accept that if they dont come from England but it is still wrong imo

I think a couple of poster are like that in this thread but i dont think they are from England