Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yoyoyo have you heard of this Bright Dike guy? Plays for the Timbers, scored for Nigeria against Catalonia. Apparently he's American born. Did the USMNT try to cap him?

Bright Dike Goal (Catalonia XI 1 - 1 Nigeria ) 02/01/2013 (Friendly Match ) HQ - YouTube

better off asking @Stewart Downing (if he isnt dead) , eddie was going on about him in a post or two i remember

didnt even know he was american born, i guess no one got in contact r even entertained the notion. must be good if he kept the ultimate mercenary/League Cup Winner obafemi out the team. one of those that you hear the typical "lot of potential" things without him actually doing anything or any solid information. tbh hasnt stood out in anything ive seen

only woke up to see the last 5 minutes of the mansfield game, that was quite entertaining. the slop, the enraged locals, the potential bone breaking tackles everywhere. thats what i think about with the fa cup and propa english footy :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ah fukk, missed the camp cupcake roster. didnt know they were releasing it on fsc. oh well

didn't miss it :krs: 120pm.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
connor fukking lade made it to the squad :bow:

USMNT Roster for January Camp

GOALKEEPERS (3): Tally Hall (Houston Dynamo), Bill Hamid (D.C. United), Sean Johnson (Chicago Fire)

DEFENDERS (9): Steven Beitashour (San Jose Earthquakes), Tony Beltran (Real Salt Lake), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), A.J. DeLaGarza (LA Galaxy), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Connor Lade (New York Red Bulls), Alfredo Morales (Hertha Berlin), Justin Morrow (San Jose Earthquakes), Jeff Parke (Union)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Alejandro Bedoya (out of contract), Brad Davis (Houston Dynamo), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Brad Evans (Seattle Sounders), Benny Feilhaber (Sporting Kansas City), Joshua Gatt (Molde), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

FORWARDS (5): Juan Agudelo (Chivas USA), Will Bruin (Houston Dynamo), Edson Buddle (Colorado Rapids), Eddie Johnson (Seattle Sounders), Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ron really big on the chest bumps nowadays...and his face looks like a mission impossible rubber mask

Honestly I have no earthly fukking idea what's going on with this team this season.

Khedira been beastin' though :ehh:
I blame Xabi Alonso.

Haven't watched a single Real game this year, but I'mma blame him.

It was only so long this team could continue on without a single player who defends in the midfield.

Or on the wings for that matter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a32b789b-cd09-4425-a03d-14d698c1887d

Leaked / Unofficial.

That third kit :ehh:

there with adidas now.......:scusthov:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
if Chelsea really got Isco I'm gonna run up on platini and :pacspit: that hypocrite for that FFP shyt.