Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Love the new thread title lol. Is it too early to break out this classic? I think not, I'm always a believer in nailing my flag to the post, come what may.

20100803_195820_Arsenal.png

Arsenal won't win a thing this year, they just don't have the quality, and you can quote me on that. Manifesto.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First Palmeirense I see that is not a part of the cult. of Abel.....

I don't know why heads are shytting on the squad and its lack of depth while leaving him out the equation when he is the one who said he'd rather keep a small roster on some "quality over quantity" shyt.

Daps
Danilo. My point is everybody coming off the bench is trash.

Meanwhile Flamengo's been smacking the whole league around with team B. But we gotta play the same eleven, sixteen MFs.
yea that makes sense. In order to be competitive in multiple competitions. And it's not like y'all are poor with the Crefisa backing.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
I literally said “Oh shyt” when I saw the Tuchel news, lol.

Seems like a panic move, but current squad doesn’t seem set up for a Top 4 run. Auba/Puli/Hakim/Sterling/Kai not consistent enough up front, Kante hurt too much / aging, Fofana/Koulabaly need time, etc

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Does Poch get an interview? It makes the most sense on paper but his brand of football hasn’t been good since his penultimate season at Spurs :patrice: