Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtic SMH. Can't waste this many chances. That Vinícius goal SMH they let breh all by himself.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Sterling gone and we got Erling. Woulda been a great duo but some man wanna be THE guy when they aren't that guy.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Until they run into a real team :ufdup:

Then the old problems of Messi, Neymar, Mbappe not pressing re surface...not being able to drop to them for tactical or performance reasons

The relationship between Neymar and Mbappe also a factor. He just ignored Neymar for a tap in and went for the hat trick :pachaha:..Neymar complaining

And now Juve back in the game when PSG could have been out of sight. Give a 23 yr old all that power brehs
I'm hoping Mbappe can cut the selfish act or at least tone it down a bit. Right now dude won't make an extra pass for sh*t. :francis:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Sterling gone and we got Erling. Woulda been a great duo but some man wanna be THE guy when they aren't that guy.
Was that issue? I thought Pep just wanted more…

how long before Pep bushes Halland for his lack of versatility tho…we know with Pep, its comin

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Was that issue? I thought Pep just wanted more…

how long before Pep bushes Halland for his lack of versatility tho…we know with Pep, its comin

Sterling wanted to play more, City can't guarantee anyone playing time.

Haaland showing pep that a true #9 is the way forward, can't see him ever dropping him.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It's a big problem. Zagreb just said "we'll defend" and Chelsea looked like they never seen a low block before. Reese James is the biggest scoring threat in this team...that's kind of pathetic.

NO KILLERS UP TOP. Flat out. People looked at me crazy three weeks ago when I said Chelsea didn't look convincing.

What people? Chelsea has looked dog shyt in every comp they played so far this season. Im a degenerate gambler and a Chelsea fan and even i didnt touch that Chelsea ML -104 cuz they is such shyt form from top to bottom. Their isnt even a legit strength to this team from goal keeper to the fans.

/end rant