Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Sterling wanted to play more, City can't guarantee anyone playing time.

Haaland showing pep that a true #9 is the way forward, can't see him ever dropping him.
dog, pep bushed Eto'O, Zlatan...He will do the same to Haaland should he win the CL once or twice. Let him find a 5'9 speedy player that can play superbly between the line...
Hazard scored. I had a very successful CL night. :blessed:
"like charlemagne i see the light and see the darkest patches"

mans shamelessness knows no bound :wow:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this Celtic team have smaller budget Sarri's Napoli written all over them.

cool, run themselves into the ground, well coached and really enjoyable to watch but in Europe won't take their chances and the teams with the better European pedigree will go a goal up and let them run out of gas.. they should learn from this though.

Valverde is so good, Tchouameni has settled in lovely in that Madrid midfield.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Spurs_tweet.jpg

From the official Tottenham account :pachaha: Lol @ Hotspur way

They were getting that work in the comments before taking it down

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
dog, pep bushed Eto'O, Zlatan...He will do the same to Haaland should he win the CL once or twice. Let him find a 5'9 speedy player that can play superbly between the line...

"like charlemagne i see the light and see the darkest patches"

mans shamelessness knows no bound :wow:

This is true but he bushed Eto and Zlatan because of Messi and how much he was scoring as a false 9, and soon Messi got control of the team and could never be benched, never not play in the middle. Zlatan blames Pep but Messi was the one who would miss training on purpose if he didn't get his way.

Pep gave Lewy and Aguero good runs in the side. I want to see what Pep does with Haaland when the high stakes games are on, it's a crime against football to not play him the way he's meant to be played.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Perfect example.

Son knows the Uruk-Hai in Manchester is putting up numbers and will probably be shoe in for Balon'dOr AND UCL so he trying to pad the stats.

Thing is Haaland doesn't have WC this year. :russ:

Mbappe better get down or laydown. Cuz this selfish shyt ain't winning no Big Ears, and he ain't winning no individual titles off it either.