Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Honestly I don't like any of the Adidas kits I've seen so far. From what I've seen the Nike ones look straight. The Puma joints are a lil weird but at least they did something different.

FbUypBtXwAAibRF
Someone explain to me why Uruguay got 4 stars on the jersey???? :gucci::what:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Whenever he's asked about pressure in his career, the Brazil international can't help but to smile.

"Real pressure was when I lived in a favela and left for school at nine in the morning not sure whether I would be able to eat again until nine in the night. That's some pressure. Otherwise, we can all adapt," he said.

Antony talking that talk :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Puma kits are getting dragged online by fans.

Nike kits are very underwhelming this year. I know the USA kits are universally hated on with fans. Very generic template used for all Nike kits this year for clubs and World Cup teams.
I haven't been paying attention lately but I feel like Adidas usually puts out cookie cutter template kits even for club teams and Nike is usually better. But you know Adidas has to bring the heat for Germany :mjpls:

But it all probably depends on what type of deal brands sign with clubs. Ajax is Adidas but they always have a great special edition kit.