Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I remember Pogba wishing injury on the Man City squad.

Never knew he took things to another level and was using voodoo on players. What a clown. Why was none of this in the Pogmentary

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Adiddas on point this season.

Between this, the Arsenal away kit, the sponsorless Forest kits and the Venezia kits (all three of them)...its a great year for shirts.

Yeah, Adidas came through and crushed it for the World Cup. Nike dropped the bag this year.

Every year there are some great kits. Puma and New Balance have some nice ones as well. Venezia flipped it this year going for simple and I felt underwhelmed after last years.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I don't like any of the Adidas kits I've seen so far. From what I've seen the Nike ones look straight. The Puma joints are a lil weird but at least they did something different.

FbUypBtXwAAibRF

FbUypBrXwAAZmp9

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
These Puma kits look like something out of PES/Winning Eleven in early 2000s :heh:

Honestly I don't like any of the Adidas kits I've seen so far. From what I've seen the Nike ones look straight. The Puma joints are a lil weird but at least they did something different.

FbUypBtXwAAibRF

FbUypBrXwAAZmp9

Puma kits are getting dragged online by fans.

Nike kits are very underwhelming this year. I know the USA kits are universally hated on with fans. Very generic template used for all Nike kits this year for clubs and World Cup teams.