Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That's not prime Willian and Patrick Kluivert, that's Justin Kluivert and 34 year old Willian :hubie:

They are competing without any of them now. Willian is a bust, but Kluivert could work out. They need someone for Mitrovic to play off of. Right now its one dimensional and its got them looking half way decent.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I dunno man, its gonna be tough. Crystal Palace, Brighton, and Newcastle are all in the mix too
They are competing without any of them now. Willian is a bust, but Kluivert could work out. They need someone for Mitrovic to play off of. Right now its one dimensional and its got them looking half way decent.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I dunno man, its gonna be tough. Crystal Palace, Brighton, and Newcastle are all in the mix too

Key word there is CHALLENGE. I'd argue the Europa spot is going to be more fought over than top 4. I think City, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool will probably lock that up. I'm not convinced by Chelsea at all, and Palace and Brighton both are punching above their weight.

It could easily by a 6 way scrap between Newcastle, Chelsea, Palace, Brighton, Fulham and probably United.

This might be a moment where we see a team that's been in the top flight for a while go down. Leicester look hopeless and West Ham don't look particularly good either. But it'll probably be Everton, Leicester and Bournemouth that go down. (If current form holds)

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Key word there is CHALLENGE. I'd argue the Europa spot is going to be more fought over than top 4. I think City, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool will probably lock that up. I'm not convinced by Chelsea at all, and Palace and Brighton both are punching above their weight.

It could easily by a 6 way scrap between Newcastle, Chelsea, Palace, Brighton, Fulham and probably United.

This might be a moment where we see a team that's been in the top flight for a while go down. Leicester look hopeless and West Ham don't look particularly good either. But it'll probably be Everton, Leicester and Bournemouth that go down. (If current form holds)
I'd put Villa in that category too though they haven't been back up for that long. Gerrard will probably get sacked soon.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea will probably switch from a 3-4-3 this season.

The team is incredibly unbalanced given the current personnel. Reece James is absolutely wasted at RCB.

Loftus-Cheek at RM? I expect them to push for another CM and switch to 4-2-3-1.

Last edited: