Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
First of all I'm back I'm back my nikkas :blessed: missed you all :to: except for our resident coward @Yayo Toure :hhh: I'm finna be on your neck fukk nikka it ain't safe for you :demonic:

Second of all my Naijas it's a crime against foootball our boy Big Vic is wasting away at Napoli :sadcam: if I have to sit through another season of watching these bums :francis:

My Pool nikkas we good :banderas: hope we all ready for the Darwin experience this season :ahh:

And lastly it's Naby season forever and always, little setback but it's lightwork :ufdup:

:blessed:

Welcome back breh

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This pogba shyt is crazy. Your own brother :picard:
So what could be in the videos? Pogba saying he doesn't play hard or doesn't give a shyt about the club's he pays for?

Either way his brother foul as fukk for this.

Hope he spends some time in prison.

The fact that the rest of the gang slink away but he still threatening to expose is truly scummy.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So from what I gather about the Pogba thing is that is brother Mathias and some childhood friends have been trying to blackmail Paul for 13M and even as far as threatening with weapons as there is supposedly a video of him doing juju on Mbappé :dwillhuh:

I remember watching some Molina video where he was talking about some fukkery in the French team and at some point he said that one of the player was getting pistol whipped or similar and I chalked it to him embellishing things. Well seems like that actually true sheesh :picard:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So from what I gather about the Pogba thing is that is brother Mathias and some childhood friends have been trying to blackmail Paul for 13M and even as far as threatening with weapons as there is supposedly a video of him doing juju on Mbappé :dwillhuh:

I remember watching some Molina video where he was talking about some fukkery in the French team and at some point he said that one of the player was getting pistol whipped or similar and I chalked it to him embellishing things. Well seems like that actually true sheesh :picard:
:russ::russ::russ:

At worse he gets kicked off the French team.

But I can't see the average person being upset that someone, even if it was Pogba, wnated Mbappe to come back down to earth

Straight fukkery though