Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
First of all I'm back I'm back my nikkas :blessed: missed you all :to: except for our resident coward @Yayo Toure :hhh: I'm finna be on your neck fukk nikka it ain't safe for you :demonic:

Second of all my Naijas it's a crime against foootball our boy Big Vic is wasting away at Napoli :sadcam: if I have to sit through another season of watching these bums :francis:

My Pool nikkas we good :banderas: hope we all ready for the Darwin experience this season :ahh:

And lastly it's Naby season forever and always, little setback but it's lightwork :ufdup:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Why is this still a talking point? :dahell:

Of course they'd lose to humans they give up 25% muscle mass, an average of 4 inches in height and teenaged hormones to.
The women's game is the women's game. And the men's game is the men's game.

At least the women don't flop around like salmon when someone as much as sneezes near them.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

var.png
@Ill-Yaz come get your boy.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why is this still a talking point? :dahell:

Of course they'd lose to humans they give up 25% muscle mass, an average of 4 inches in height and teenaged hormones to.
The women's game is the women's game. And the men's game is the men's game.

At least the women don't flop around like salmon when someone as much as sneezes near them.

Thats because they're not getting scythed down by rugged, 200lbs centre halves.