Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Eriksen as a free transfer was only a good idea if he was coming off the bench every once in a while. He only compounds the problem of United's midfield as a starter.
Exactly, even as a starter instead of Bruno makes sense. But to play him as a holding midfielder in a two man midfield is the height of insanity :mindblown:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
What are you talking about? Just making up shiit, besides being beat down by Liverpool and City
Dont get homotional now...:pachaha:u havent been in the cl since 2016 17 for a reason:skip: a few bad results and it will be arteta out with a fury

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 women that I have never heard of and Jamie FUKIN Redknapp to discuss the first half

Suck my balls!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I can see that. I wonder if kloppo woulda shipped trent had he not progressed over the years?? ( he's still a rubish defender) but going forward this kid gon be legendary after he retires lol

Klopp has shipped out all the academy players not good enough so far or who haven't kicked on. So I think he would have tbh.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
On the bright side Fred looks good out there :mjlol:

But also when Fred is your best players you're gonna be down 4-0 :mjcry:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
For the record, questioning the hiring of Ten hag shouldn't even be close to a talking point. That would be like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

The same problems have existed across three (or arguably four) managers. It's the players. It's the recruitment. It's always been the players and recruitment.