Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am looking forward to the premier league returning actually will be interesting to see arsenal vs crystal palace on friday, arsenal signed new players, got a nice squad now and crystal palace and viera are always a tough out will be interesting. I still think city should be seen as the prohibitive favourites especially after buying haaland in the transfer window period, liverpool and chelsea, will be playing catchup.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Leicester City is falling down. Brodge will phuck off soon.

Tielemans waiting for a transfer to happen

Kasper leaving for Nice.

Magpies circling around Madders.

They want a fortune for Forfana.

My mate that’s a Leicester fan said Tielemans to Arsenal was agreed weeks ago but we’re haggling over price.

Something is definitely wrong with Leicester behind the scenes because everyone is playing hardball with them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up losing all their key players within the next 12 months. They’re supposedly one of the more financially stable clubs in Europe but they’ve not made any signings at all.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
My mate that’s a Leicester fan said Tielemans to Arsenal was agreed weeks ago but we’re haggling over price.

Something is definitely wrong with Leicester behind the scenes because everyone is playing hardball with them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up losing all their key players within the next 12 months. They’re supposedly one of the more financially stable clubs in Europe but they’ve not made any signings at all.

While I think Tielemans is a good player. He has the same amount of club football in his legs than Zinchenko and Jesus combine. I know people want to move on from Xhaka but not sure if Tielemans is the one to do that.

Going off what happened at Liverpool with Sterling and Gerrard I'm blaming Brodge for the wrongs at Leicester. I reckon hes looking for a way out like he usually does. He wants a Big 6 job.

He's spent money and hardly of his signings have worked out last year. Yeah I know Leicester had injuries but something feels wrong there. Especially when either your senior pros/best players are looking for a way out. There was rumours of Vardy to America a while back. I reckon Brodge has asked for more money the Thai owner have told him we gave you money last year you must sell to buy.