Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Some of the players were supposedly allowed to leave early by ETH in order to beat the traffic.

All those players leaving early makes sense because they were in the stands. Ronaldo on the other hand got subbed off at halftime and left after he changed :heh:

To me it's worse look for the club if ETH let him leave early than if he left on his own.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Wild that the Prem is back Friday. I feel like the players haven’t had any significant rest since the pandemic stop. It’s been relentless, not complaining but I wonder if injuries going to skyrocket during/after WC

Yea I feel the players legit need 2 months off. No pre-seasom, no friendlies etc. Just rest

EDIT: At least 8 weeks but tbh, more like 10 weeks.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Whats the link/code to the coli English fantasy league?

What you've all been waiting for 22/23 Fantasy Football

Classic

H2H

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Do Chelsea really need a LB?

Probably pissed out all the hijacking so they thought: "fukk it, we might as well jack someone's target too!"

Marcos Alonso is still probably going to Barca. :yeshrug:

Doesn't matter if he goes to Chelsea or Man City, he'll be playing for Barcelona in 2 years. If they ain't liquidated by then!:russ:

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Probably pissed out all the hijacking so they thought: "fukk it, we might as well jack someone's target too!"

Marcos Alonso is still probably going to Barca. :yeshrug:

Doesn't matter if he goes to Chelsea or Man City, he'll be playing for Barcelona in 2 years. If they ain't liquidated by then!:russ:

Chelsea's targets seem to be a lot of hijackings. Its just that Barca pulled up for the ultimate hijack.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you've all been waiting for 22/23 Fantasy Football

Classic

H2H

Is there a prize for this? I won the league a few times