Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
FXi-EU7XgAAP3gJ

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dybala, Dembele and Lingard must have an ongoing competition to see who has a more incompetent agent :picard:

Dembele I think his main focus was staying at Barca and everyone kinda knew it. Otherwise he would of signed a pre contract elsewhere. His name flirts with the PL but he doesn't really want to come and play here. FM and Fifa gives him his PL fix.

Dybala has to lower his wages. And no big team outside of Italy are interested and have kinda moved on from him.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Same news, but the add ons have been agreed.

Gotta find a way to convince (force) De Jong to Manchester. :francis:

200.gif

Nah i've been looking at this in depth last 24 hours or so, I think he's ready to come. This seems to be the state of play:

If he says he wants to leave, he forfeits his money(illegal?!?!).

He HAS to say he wants to stay to get his money. I think he did initially want to actually stay, now it's all just about getting his £.

We're in a game of chicken now over the owed wages. :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm sure FdJ and his people are delaying so that they can look over the legal ramifications of signing up with United and successfully suing Barca over his deferred wages.
There's rumours we're paying 10mil more upfront so they can pay it now. Remains to be seen of course.

When it's all said and done, £71mil including add ons for a world class midfielder is a fukking steal. :dead:

Thank the lord Barca are a mess :blessed: