Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You missed the 2017 Fraudwatch Edition. The nominees were Lacazette Morata and Lukaku. Till this day we still trying to determine who the winner of this class is.
Flukaku has been on my fraudwatch since 2014. Whenever I want to insult other strikers or troll their fans, I use to compare them to him. Like Harry Kane

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The harsh realities :wow:

In his head Ronaldo is still that guy

ronaldo-cr7.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I think Sancho, DvB and Martial could work very well in ETH's system if it's about quick, one-touch passing. I don't want to write off Martial just yet...I still think there's a player in there.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I dont understand why the club havent moved on. I assumed FDJ has given ETH the assurance he's interested in a move but this is embarassing now. Really need to move on.
I think we were probably hoping we could solve the salary issue, if FDJ wants it all upfront fair enough tbh, i'd be kicking off for it as well if they were trying to force me out.

Hopefully him staying fukks Barca's summer plans up, given they were banking on that money :dead:

I personally have no idea why anyone would want to stay at a club that's willing to sacrifice them to spend beyond their means, but I'm not dutch and brainwashed by the Cruyff/Barca stuff :manny: