Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Nahh fukk that. Ralf was ready to give his review of the team to ETH but he didn't want to listen to him.

For this reason, I will give zero leeway to this bald fukk. He has made his own grave and now he has to lay in it.

As soon as we start dropping points, you best believe I'm gonna come for this nikkas neck. I'll make this place toxic as a motherfuker.
I agree with two points
1) I think ETH has disregarded any input that RR might have provided which is a dangerous move seeing what they did to RR last season.

2) Dude certainly does look like he's setting the pathway for his own demise.

It's like he's just completely disregarded the horror show that was last season and what that revealed about the club and playing staff.

Dangerous move and if it all goes belly-up, these are going to be the decisions that we point back towards.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
De Jong IS ON

goodluck trying to convince de Jong to join united when Barca still owes him money. If I’m de Jong I would rightfully refuse. United should just get neves since he’s much cheaper and premier league proven.
Think Wolves want around the same price for Neves that Barca want for De Jong.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nahh fukk that. Ralf was ready to give his review of the team to ETH but he didn't want to listen to him.

For this reason, I will give zero leeway to this bald fukk. He has made his own grave and now he has to lay in it.

As soon as we start dropping points, you best believe I'm gonna come for this nikkas neck. I'll make this place toxic as a motherfuker.

:laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

1657631550574.jpeg