Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Magurie has achieved a lot alright.....a lot of relegations.

Knew Maguire was going to stay captain since he's only been manager for barley a week and he doesn't know the players that well.
Hope Ten Hag knows what he's doing.

Nahh fukk that. Ralf was ready to give his review of the team to ETH but he didn't want to listen to him.

For this reason, I will give zero leeway to this bald fukk. He has made his own grave and now he has to lay in it.

As soon as we start dropping points, you best believe I'm gonna come for this nikkas neck. I'll make this place toxic as a motherfuker.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they are mostly defending flex. and more or less everyone agrees that UV > TUS and that mark is a p*** .. which is how it should be.

Flex is excellent, and he's already been in press conferences before and on sky sports. I'm not even a united stand but I subscribe to his channel and its 100 times better than united stand

alot of these cacs though :mjpls: don't like to see black brehs out there eating.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Richard Arnold, who succeeded Ed Woodward at the helm of United’s board this year, is understood to have impressed Ronaldo’s camp by the manner in which he has handled the Portugal international’s wish to leave Old Trafford.
:dead:

Ronaldo’s representatives have explored the possibility of him joining Chelsea, meeting the London club’s newly appointed “chairman, co-controlling owner, and interim sporting director” Todd Boehly last month. While the American and his co-investors would like to sign Ronaldo, it is understood that Thomas Tuchel, the head coach, has not shown the same degree of enthusiasm for the transfer.

According to friends, Ronaldo’s affection and respect for United’s supporters remains as strong as ever. In addition to wanting to leave on sporting grounds, however, there are personal reasons for leaving Manchester after a difficult period for his family following the death during childbirth of his son.
:deadrose:

Hilarious article.

You guys impressed me so much by trying to help me leave that I've decided to stay ... because nobody else wants me.

I love and respect the club more than ever so I've been trying to leave in order to join your rivals. But hey it's not personal reasons, just had some family stuff so I want to relocate by staying in England.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
goodluck trying to convince de Jong to join united when Barca still owes him money. If I’m de Jong I would rightfully refuse. United should just get neves since he’s much cheaper and premier league proven.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

ecbd1d741c1f58e2fb97e3e034deef486136533b.gifv
8e7897e348d24df95cf8b6e3322c5334a82dd216.jpg
20f455b685cf5b142803f350d9214c7e26aee308.gifv
:whoo::wow:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Nahh fukk that. Ralf was ready to give his review of the team to ETH but he didn't want to listen to him.

For this reason, I will give zero leeway to this bald fukk. He has made his own grave and now he has to lay in it.

As soon as we start dropping points, you best believe I'm gonna come for this nikkas neck. I'll make this place toxic as a motherfuker.

You and your youtube friends might need therapy.