Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How hard is it to get laid? Better yet how hard is it to get some as a famous football player on a top 5 team??

I dont get the rapin bruh.,,
Most are false accusations, these women probably want to get wifed or be given monthly allowance, famous footballer says " No". She files rape accusations .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So he's basically decided to make it official. Part time footballer full time social media content creator.
He's trying to get West Ham to bid against themselves and also trying to save face because he knows he played himself.

Chicharito and Vela get about $6 million a year, don't know what kind of ground he'll be breaking with his contract.

Dumbass probably thought he was gonna get Rudiger type sign-on fee when he decided to run down his contract but it turned out Newcastle is not run by idiots.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's trying to get West Ham to bid against themselves and also trying to save face because he knows he played himself.

Chicharito and Vela get about $6 million a year, don't know what kind of ground he'll be breaking with his contract.

Dumbass probably thought he was gonna get Rudiger type sign-on fee when he decided to run his contract but it turned out Newcastle is not run by idiots.

Soon as Ashworth got installed as DoF Lingard name got wiped off the transfer board and his scouting file shredded and burned.

He played himself the moment Ole sweet talked him into staying last summer.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

That midfield partnership would get penetrated more than Lisa Ann. :huhldup::dame:

One of Fred or...... McTominay will start, think Martinez would be playing with Varane, unless ETH wants to play a back 3.

This De Jong saga will end in August with the way Barcelona is holding up on paying his money.

Daps

Dumbass probably thought he was gonna get Rudiger type sign-on fee when he decided to run down his contract but it turned out Newcastle is not run by idiots.
Shaqiri is getting 8M a year from Chicago for some insane reason. I think Lingard's "ground-breaking" deal would theoretically be for 10M or more a year, which would be the first MLS contract to pay double-digit millions a year.

I think he'd find it hard-going in MLS not because of his talent, obviously - the defending is still largely sub-standard since most clubs spend their big money on strikers, wingers, and attacking mids - but because a) the travel combined with b) the league being just good enough that if you think you're going to coast on talent, you'll get found out makes it hard on players who don't come here ready to give 100%. Like, old man Wayne Rooney came here and busted his ass in DC, and I respected that. Does Lingard have that mentality? Maybe, but if he doesn't, he'll find it rough going.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shaqiri is getting 8M a year from Chicago for some insane reason. I think Lingard's "ground-breaking" deal would theoretically be for 10M or more a year, which would be the first MLS contract to pay double-digit millions a year.

I think he'd find it hard-going in MLS not because of his talent, obviously - the defending is still largely sub-standard since most clubs spend their big money on strikers, wingers, and attacking mids - but because a) the travel combined with b) the league being just good enough that if you think you're going to coast on talent, you'll get found out makes it hard on players who don't come here ready to give 100%. Like, old man Wayne Rooney came here and busted his ass in DC, and I respected that. Does Lingard have that mentality? Maybe, but if he doesn't, he'll find it rough going.

i thought we (toronto fc) are paying insigne like 11 mill

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How hard is it to get laid? Better yet how hard is it to get some as a famous football player on a top 5 team??

I dont get the rapin bruh.,,

has nothing to do with the getting sex part. It's like a billionaire gambling they already have tons of money

no im not comparing rape to gambling just saying that rapists can be rich, in shape have women throwing themselves at em left and right and still rape

Daps
i thought we (toronto fc) are paying insigne like 11 mill
I forgot about Insigne, breh. Good point. I was going by the last salary update the MLSPA put out.

So probably at or more than Insigne's getting + maybe ownership stake options a la Beckham are on deck here in a hypothetical deal? Lingard will probably end up at West Ham, let's be real, but that's what a ground-breaking deal would look like in modern MLS. 11M/yr + ownership stake options.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
has nothing to do with the getting sex part. It's like a billionaire gambling they already have tons of money

no im not comparing rape to gambling just saying that rapists can be rich, in shape have women throwing themselves at em left and right and still rape
Having women throwing themselves at you makes it even more likely that you'll be annoyed/turn to rape when someone has the 'nerve' to say no.