Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

You know damn well they wanted Ronaldo to turn up to make it worse for us.

I understand why he went back to Portugal..
u9urcKd.png

Last edited:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UK brehs why is the name of a player being arrested for Rape/SA initially protected? Is there some type of law that says the media can't name the person?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

'I moved to Germany when I was young, and went through so many really difficult, unimaginable moments,' said Son, who left Hamburg in 2013 for Bayer Leverkusen.

'I faced a lot of racism. And while going through such a really difficult time, I had a lot of thoughts on my mind I should get my revenge one day.'

Germany were the defending World Cup champions in Russia but the shock defeat to South Korea meant they finished bottom of their group, leaving many German fans in tears at the Kazan Arena.

Son, who scored the second goal in injury time to seal Germany's early exit, said he had little sympathy.

'When people cry, I'd (usually) want to comfort them and give them a hug,' he said.

'But watching German people cry, (I felt) I was able to take revenge by doing something I like,' he added.

white-tears.gif