Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Apparently fake news. I’m in a group with a cop (I know, I know) that works in the borough and he said it’s allegedly a Spurs player.
Apparently, a tier 1 spurs reporter says it's not a Spurs player.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I have no reason to lie. The cop I know works for Harringay Met and he said in our WhatsApp group that it’s not Partey. If he’s wrong, then :manny:

Only spurs players that meet the spec are Son (in Korea), Ben Davies (in Italy, posted on Insta . .) and Moura (pictured in training today) . . .

You out here trying to tell us the cop you know is in your whatsapp group incriminating himself in an active case in his own district? :dead:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:russ: typical United signing

sign a midfielder who loses the ball and is not persistent when you already Bruno Westbrook breh
Eriksen is pretty good in possession :patrice:. Pre-heart problem he'd regularly do highest distance per game at spurs. He seems like a great signing for Utd, he should be starting over Bruno in important games for sure

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Eriksen is pretty good in possession :patrice:. Pre-heart problem he'd regularly do highest distance per game at spurs. He seems like a great signing for Utd, he should be starting over Bruno in important games for sure
he's definitely an upgrade over Bruno, but I feel they need midfielders in the mold of FDJ and a defensive midfielder more

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
he's definitely an upgrade over Bruno, but I feel they need midfielders in the mold of FDJ and a defensive midfielder more
eriksen is free ... and an easy purchase. they would be stupid not to get him.

but they need a CDM as well..

that FdJ money could buy two good midfielders.

or martinez could play CDM for 1 year

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Only spurs players that meet the spec are Son (in Korea), Ben Davies (in Italy, posted on Insta . .) and Moura (pictured in training today) . . .

You out here trying to tell us the cop you know is in your whatsapp group incriminating himself in an active case in his own district? :dead:

Believe cops :skip:

I never said cops were smart :heh: if he’s wrong then I hold my hands up but I’m just passing on info. He’s leaked information to us before that checked out before but if it does turn out to be Partey then at least that means we have to buy a CM that can actually be available for a whole season :hubie:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Begs the question why Utd didn't go in for Bissouma seeing as everyone knew he'd bust the case, and leave about another €50m's to spend