Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nunez is a 20m player can't believe those fools really paid 100m

In what world is a guy who scored 32 goals - including 6 in the Champions League - a 20 million pound player? Nunez scored more than twice as many goals as Raul Jimenez, who got sold for 38 million euros by the same club 3 years ago.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Having a player of Philips‘ caliber as a bench player is such a luxury :heh:

In what world is a guy who scored 32 goals - including 6 in the Champions League - a 20 million pound player? Nunez scored more than twice as many goals as Raul Jimenez, who got sold for 38 million euros by the same club 3 years ago.

20m is low but Liverpool probably paid 30m too much. This was Darwin’s first good season after a series of very below average seasons & he outperform his xG by 10+ goals which would suggest that he was in a purple patch.

Even by todays’ standards, he’s probably a 60m striker at most.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal sign Jesus.

Who ruined Man U?

injusticia-cristiano-ronaldo.gif

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
For the first time there has been money released from United during this transfer window but its not for a player.

Glazers have taken out their dividends from the club :mjlol:

Man U gonna be under pressure :sadcam:

Newcastle tooling up.. Tottenham and Arsenal making moves... Tuchel been given £200m to spend...City and Liverpool strengthening further

Might get spooky. No CL.. Players don't want to play for them. And out of everyone they probably need a squad overhall the most

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^ Thats the thing that is so scary to me. Newcastle is gonna be a problem. Obviously City and Pool aint going nowhere. The league is only getting more competitive at the top. At Man United the current state literally just sickens me :mjcry: The Glazers gotta go..... the club probably needs to really bottom out whatever that might be:hubie:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

The cheapest tickets at the 51,000-capacity venue are 5,000 baht (£115), about 60 times more than fans pay to get into Thai Premier League matches, and most cost considerably more.

“I don’t make enough money to spend 10,000 baht on a football match,” the local Liverpool fan Thesis Laohajarastsang says. “Prices are too high as the average salary here is around 30,000 baht per month. I understand the cost of hosting the event is up in the tens or hundreds of millions range, but most Thai football fans cannot afford to attend the match. I feel for the diehards who will be forced to watch the game on television.”

:scust:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Hard to believe they haven't bought a striker or defensive midfielder yet.
This club cannot multi task.

Focusing all their energy on De Jong, which will probably end with him staying at Barca...It's been a whole month since that started...
Other teams have found their targets and moved quickly. :mjlol:

Antony and Timber will probably stay at Ajax and Eriksen will stay at Brentford or move abroad.

This is going to be a horrbile season for us once again.

:russ::dame:

Last edited:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This club cannot multi task.

Focusing all their energy on De Jong, which will probably end with him staying at Barca...It's been a whole month since that started...
Other teams have found their targets and moved quickly. :mjlol:

Antony and Timber will probably stay at Ajax and Eriksen will stay at Brentford or move abroad.

This is going to be a horrbile season for us once again.

:russ::dame:

Meanwhile the ceo out here buying top reds beers at the pub:mjlol: This club is in shambles.