Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
I was too busy watching the Sounders to see the USMNT game, but I'm glad Morris scored the equalizer because he's a Sounder and because all those bytchass whiny USMNT fans who only care whether or not our players are in Europe (never mind if they actually play well or play at all over there) are going to be shook about who scored it.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
This is why I still laugh when people think Concacaf is a cake walk. Yes, the competition is not nearly as good, but the playing conditions are usually pretty poor for away games. Rough pitch, humidity, elevations, passionate fans (different from Western European passionate fans) and Concacaf refs.

My earlier statement still stands. Didn’t see much of the game, but I know the US looked like trash and that field looked like a field you’d see in the mid 90’s.

I was too busy watching the Sounders to see the USMNT game, but I'm glad Morris scored the equalizer because he's a Sounder and because all those bytchass whiny USMNT fans who only care whether or not our players are in Europe (never mind if they actually play well or play at all over there) are going to be shook about who scored it.

As a fellow Sounders fan Jordan ain’t that guy. He’s also shown very little with the USMNT since his injuries that warrants him getting much playing time. He’s a 10-15 minute max type of player to bring in at the end when legs are tired and he can use his one skill set speed. With that said glad for him scoring as he needed it.

Daps
As a fellow Sounders fan Jordan ain’t that guy. He’s also shown very little with the USMNT since his injuries that warrants him getting much playing time. He’s a 10-15 minute max type of player to bring in at the end when legs are tired and he can use his one skill set speed. With that said glad for him scoring as he needed it.
Agreed, but that's not the argument those type of USMNT fans make. They make the "didn't go to Germany when he had a chance, therefore not good."

Morris has workrate and straight-line speed, that's it. He's good enough in the middle of a stacked attack to be effective in MLS, but no, he doesn't really have it to start at the international level.

I'm still glad those USMNT fans that I'm talking about are going to be mad, though.