Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
This soccer aid game got the men and women playing together let's see what kind of fukkery is gonna happen :mjgrin:

Daps
£100m on Nunez is worse than the Lukaku transfer. :picard:

At the moment no it's not, we will wait and see if it is in the future

Chelsea paid 100 million who someone who cant control a ball worst 1st touch ever, and who's hold up play is shocking and reading of the game is of an amateur,

And you knew all this from his years playing in the prem before you brought him

From what I have seen of him he is better than Lukaku, we will wait to see if he does well in the prem though

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the moment no it's not, we will wait and see if it is in the future

Chelsea paid 100 million who someone who cant control a ball worst 1st touch ever, and who's hold up play is shocking and reading of the game is of an amateur,

And you knew all this from his years playing in the prem before you brought him

From what I have seen of him he is better than Lukaku, we will wait to see if he does well in the prem though

£100m for this guy :picard:

Woeful signing imho. No wonder @Roberto Firmino can't show his face in here :mjgrin:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Think hell put them over the top in CL next year
Most people struggle to adapt first 1-2 years under Pep. Curious to see if he will hit the ground running. Dont know if Pep has managed a big 9 pure scorer like that before, closest is probably Ibra and we all know how that ended :francis: Maybe Lewandowski?