Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
football heritage :win:

this has gotta be Madrid's sweetest champions league win, considering the amount of people disrespecting their squad like the bias english media. they took out all the elite english clubs and psg. I still need to watch the post match for the plea copping. such a damn shame mbappe won't be in a white shirt next year.

I forgot to mention Vinicious as the next all time great Brazilian. he has the looks (or lack of looks) to qualify :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this has gotta be Madrid's sweetest champions league win, considering the amount of people disrespecting their squad like the bias english media. they took out all the elite english clubs and psg. I still need to watch the post match for the plea copping. such a damn shame mbappe won't be in a white shirt next year.

I forgot to mention Vinicious as the next all time great Brazilian. he has the looks (or lack of looks) to qualify :russ:

My post in the final thread:

It was just meant to be for them.

I usually don't buy into the whole "it's in their DNA" stuff but I'll make the exception for Real Madrid. Brazy institution man, a real one of one club.

I've called Ancelotti and that midfield all type of flabby this season so I'll hold my hands up and admit I got this horribly wrong. :hubie:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
CoGlzyJ.jpeg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

I usually don't buy into the whole "it's in their DNA" stuff but I'll make the exception for Real Madrid. Brazy institution man, a real one of one club.

I've called Ancelotti and that midfield all type of flabby this season so I'll hold my hands up and admit I got this horribly wrong. :hubie:

no doubt, that starting midfield is flabby, but still talented and technical. so on any given day they can out play and still out control a game.

and currently, I still rate Xavi ahead of Ancelotti in 2022 as a coach

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Ancelotti is Cleary above pep and klopp in terms of managing, the win cemented his legendary status. He will be looked up as SAF is today.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Mbappe dont deserve Madrid to be honest

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Yeah i didnt read all the xg but there has to be some voodoo shyt behind the scenes when it comes to Madrid in CL:russ: I can't really explain their wins rationally.

Like they even lost the xg battle against City though City crumbled in extended time in the second leg and was almost nonexistent.

At the same time when they fiending for La Decima, they were consistently underperforming so over 2 decades, it kinda evens out.