Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Question for the fellas, do you prefer watching the UCL final in a bar/pub or at home?

Personally, I prefer watching at home with my guys. Order some food and get some drinks.

Going to the bar can be too rowdy.

I’ll watch a Prem match in a bar though :manny:

always at home, I like to watch the build up and watch the match in peace and quiet

I'm too :flabbynsick: old to be in a pub watching it and don't really drink either

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Question for the fellas, do you prefer watching the UCL final in a bar/pub or at home?

Personally, I prefer watching at home with my guys. Order some food and get some drinks.

I’ll prefer watching at home on my own. But tbh, my fave watching experiences were my college days .. all of us in the hostel used to gather and watch :mjcry:

I’ll take that over watching alone, any single day

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

A Liverpool bar can be a fun place to watch a game like this. Had so much fun last time Liverpool played against Madrid.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I’ll prefer watching at home on my own. But tbh, my fave watching experiences were my college days .. all of us in the hostel used to gather and watch :mjcry:

I’ll take that over watching alone, any single day

Last match I watched in a hostel was back in secondary school. It was the Barca vs Man U 3-1 final at Wembley...:francis: