Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
MellowEvilDugong-max-1mb.gif

Win the “most competitive league” 4 out of 6 times and have it med as underachieving Prehs.

Win the domestic treble and be called a flop Prehs

Let hate make you say stupid shyt brehs

@brehsimilitude don’t say shyt breh, let me get at this nikka :ufdup:
Pellegrini and mancini had won the league he was brought in to be the champion of europe and conquer it and he hasnt despite spending over a billion pounds

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Get rid of your highest goal scoring threat ? perfect logical sense :mjlol:

You can't build a team around a 37 year old goalscorer. Especially one that throws a fit whenever he gets benched.

Carra said it best, United still need to sign a striker even if they keep Ronaldo. How do you get any good striker to sign with United if a 37 year old is blocking their way to the starting 11 and throwing a fit anytime they get benched?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
He is by far the best manager in the world lol. Give Pep and Klopp garbage teams like United, Spurs, and Roma, and they won't win shyt. Look at how Klopp did at Liverpool the first couple of seasons. Roma are on a weaker level than that Liverpool side and Mourinho still got a trophy out of them

Klopp won the Bundesliga twice with Dortmund. Let's not pretend Klopp hasn't gotten success with lesser teams.

BTW this is coming from someone who think Mourinho is a top 5 manager of all time. He influenced an entire era of football.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Bayern/Madrid will be in for a rude awakening when they realize Salah and Mane aren't brining Liverpool vitamins and glutamines with them when they transfer over :skip:

They did have a proper summer off last year :hubie:

:mjlol: at Fifpro finally realizing what ive been saying for years and years about the players being overworked.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They did have a proper summer off last year :hubie:

:mjlol: at Fifpro finally realizing what ive been saying for years and years about the players being overworked.
I've been saying the same thing ever since Mourinho tried to ruin Oscar's career at 20 years old :picard:

Oscar was smart though and cashed out early with Chinese money :whew:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I've been saying the same thing ever since Mourinho tried to ruin Oscar's career at 20 years old :picard:

Oscar was smart though and cashed out early with Chinese money :whew:

I remember Mata played like 4 summers in a row with u21 champs World Cups Euros and Olympics. He earned that 99% of his wages at United. :hubie: