Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Winning a treble with that intermilan squad was very impressive way more than guardiola winning two champions league with a prime messi, xavi and iniesta.
The porto team was also a good team no where near a super team at all and he won, while guardiola bottled the champions league again and won the epl with 1 point after being up by double digits during the winter break/Christmas

Mou won the Europa League and then followed that up with the Champions League the next season with porto.

Two seasons, two European trophies .. who else has done that in modern times? Zidane/Real? who else?

Porto is by far the smallest team to have won the Champions League (not European Cup).

Screenshot-2022-05-26-at-14-14-39.png

No idea why brehs want to downplay what the man has done :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Winning a treble with that intermilan squad was very impressive way more than guardiola winning two champions league with a prime messi, xavi and iniesta.
The porto team was also a good team no where near a super team at all and he won, while guardiola bottled the champions league again and won the epl with 1 point after being up by double digits during the winter break/Christmas

OK I get you're anti-Peper good for you.

I never said Porto was a super team. You know what I said and totally ignored that.

£150m spend while Jose was at Inter. Or let's not ignore the fact that Moratti had been spending hundreds on millions to win the CL. Or that Inter had won the league 3/5 times in a row.

Never said Mourinho hasn't done a good job but trying to paint him as some poor down and out soul fighting vs the big bad corporations isn't it either.

Him Pep Carlo they are all one in the same.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
OK I get you're anti-Peper good for you.

I never said Porto was a super team. You know what I said and totally ignored that.

£150m spend while Jose was at Inter. Or let's not ignore the fact that Moratti had been spending hundreds on millions to win the CL. Or that Inter had won the league 3/5 times in a row.

Never said Mourinho hasn't done a good job but trying to paint him as some poor down and out soul fighting vs the big bad corporations isn't it either.

Him Pep Carlo they are all one in the same.
okay fair enough i will also say pep has underachieved for his whole run in england, he lost the finals and the semis this year in embarrassing way. Pellegrini and mancini have won the premier league for city its nothing new they brought him to win the champions league not to win the league up 1 point after being up double digits in the winter/Christmas season

Daps
Mou won the Europa League and then followed that up with the Champions League the next season with porto.

Two seasons, two European trophies .. who else has done that in modern times? Zidane/Real? who else?

Porto is by far the smallest team to have won the Champions League (not European Cup).

Screenshot-2022-05-26-at-14-14-39.png

No idea why brehs want to downplay what the man has done :yeshrug:

Rafa did straight after Maureen but did it with 2 different clubs
The UEFA cup in 04 with Valencia and then the CL in 05 with Liverpool

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
okay fair enough i will also say pep has underachieved for his whole run in england, he lost the finals and the semis this year in embarrassing way. Pellegrini and mancini have won the premier league for city its nothing new they brought him to win the champions league not to win the league up 1 point after being up double digits in the winter/Christmas season

Ferguson (yes Alex not Darren) bottled a double digit lead and lost a title.

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
okay fair enough i will also say pep has underachieved for his whole run in england
MellowEvilDugong-max-1mb.gif

Win the “most competitive league” 4 out of 6 times and have it termed as underachieving Prehs.

Win the domestic treble and be called a flop Prehs

Let hate make you say stupid shyt brehs

@brehsimilitude don’t say shyt breh, let me get at this nikka :ufdup:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Mou had a blank check from Moratti lol. His 2010 Inter was top notch front to back and he bought like 5 key players so he could win the treble.