Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@Roberto Firmino reading this knowing he can't reply.

9wD3Ths.gif

c7qRYEK.png
@Roberto Firmino needs to change his name to Bobby Fuhrman and start posting again like nothing happened…

giphy.gif

:lolbron:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Congrats to AC Milan. I didn't expect them to win it.

I knew Inter would have a fall off with Conte leaving but they still should have won the Scudetto. How do you finish behind a team that's regularly starting Rade Krunic :scusthov:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this Endrick young breh from Brazil is only 15 years old and he already got a hairline like he's in his late 20s/early 30s with a peanut head.

that's how I know he's gonna be the next all time great Brazilian. All the all time great Brazilians besides Pele, Socroates and Neymar had either some weird look about them or weren't conventionally handsome. Garincha:old man face, Ronaldo;diastema with front teeth, Rivaldo; handsome squidward, Dani Alves, drunk looking mexican, Marcelo; short with a chubby face, Carlos; looked mean as hell, Ronaldinho; self explanatory. even Neymar looked weird when he first moved to Europe with that dumbass hairlstyle

edit: btw, I just realized how :mjpls: this looks, but 90 % of the all time great Brazilians are noncac.

argentina too. Messi and Maradona aren't the most model looking either.

Neither are Mbappe and especially not Halaand. I think I'm on to something :patrice:Xavi and Iniesta were also not getting panties wet. Figo=:mjlol:
Zidane is 50/50

sorry @SCORCH and @Kunty McPhuck but Rafeal Leao is too handsome to be an all time great. :francis: although his fellow Portuguese Ronaldo, breaks the mold

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
this Endrick young breh from Brazil is only 15 years old and he already got a hairline like he's in his late 20s/early 30s with a peanut head.

that's how I know he's gonna be the next all time great Brazilian. All the all time great Brazilians besides Pele, Socroates and Neymar had either some weird look about them or weren't conventionally handsome. Garincha:old man face, Ronaldo;diastema with front teeth, Rivaldo; handsome squidward, Dani Alves, drunk looking mexican, Marcelo; short with a chubby face, Carlos; looked mean as hell, Ronaldinho; self explanatory. even Neymar looked weird when he first moved to Europe with that dumbass hairlstyle

edit: btw, I just realized how :mjpls: this looks, but 90 % of the all time great Brazilians are noncac.

Neither are Mbappe and especially not Halaand. I think I'm on to something :patrice:Xavi and Iniesta were also not getting panties wet. Figo=:mjlol:
Zidane is 50/50

sorry @SCORCH and @Kunty McPhuck but Rafeal Leao is too handsome to be an all time great. :francis: although his fellow Portuguese Ronaldo, breaks the mold

:dame:

You named every Brazilian but Diego and Dinhos hero. :scust:

1993.jpg

I'm even more :scust: with you no mention of

ROMARIO1-superJumbo.jpg

Or even Mbrappes Brazilian father.

38ea33c1b8bb08eece0bf12d25fffb07.jpg

:ufdup:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Zidane is 50/50

I cant wait til we get custom reactions so I can :dame: this post

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Zidane is 50/50

booklovergifs.gif