Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Pool got an easy run to the finals:mjlol:not our fault theso called big teams failed to beat villareal

Yeah that easy run to the final that started with the group of death in the group stages, then met the champions of Italy then the team what knocked out champions of Hollland and then the team who knocked out the champions of Germany

We still had to beat them all which we did but when other teams gets so called easy games in the knockout stages, they go out to the likes of Monaco, Lyon and Spurs :russ:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That sort of thing really shouldn't be happening in this day and age.
Eh, I would say some dude misread some notification, got excited and told his mates that and then it just domino'd. Cheers are pretty contagious :russ:
Pretty sure they caught on quick and stopped cheering once they double checked the info themselves.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Eh, I would say some dude misread some notification, got excited and told his mates that and then it just domino'd. Cheers are pretty contagious :russ:
Pretty sure they caught on quick and stopped cheering once they double checked the info themselves.

I've seen too many last day of the seasons where people are glued to their phones. Way back it use to be people huddled around portable radio's. And yet 1 person managed to get an alert ahead of thousands others. Not buying it unless he's on 6G.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
We did it :wow:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Went there

He is tho.

50m and in 4 seasons what has he done? Bruno gets loads of heat and hes done more in the Prem than Naby Keita has done in lesser time. Is he one of the first names on the time sheet? He is basically a rotation squad player.

And I actually think Naby is a good player but he's a flop. Especially when you compare him to all the other big money players Liverpool have bought.