Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Remines me of Walcotts goal vs Germany u21's a few years back
thats what I was thinking of too

he is a strange player, he should do all of that on the flanks or inside right or left areas yet never does. NOw he is playing centrally, and suddenly he can start scoring from the same positions.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
When you're on a beach for +5 hours you got time to kill to check email, go online, play music. @yoyoyo1, yea thats my instagram, waddup? @Deron Johnson Howard, we turning into X-Men over here breh. And I done posted booty already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Zipper that long bound to be problems
0COsx.png

Weng's comedic timing a bit off today, usually around the 70th minute when he starts the wumgerin.

Zipper lacking that super super quality today though.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Bigirimania's hair is sorta awesome though.

The ol' fashioned Robinho conk with a Janelle Monae twist :leon:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
thats what I was thinking of too

he is a strange player, he should do all of that on the flanks or inside right or left areas yet never does. NOw he is playing centrally, and suddenly he can start scoring from the same positions.

Hes always been too limited to play on the right, felt that he would be better suited on the left if he has to play out wide as it give him more options. But playin centrally is best for him because of his movement, speed and finishin, makes up for his lack of on the ball tekkers ability

Just need Gibbs to score to complete the set

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Theo looking Defoe-like

Hes always been too limited to play on the right, felt that he would be better suited on the left if he has to play out wide as it give him more options. But playin centrally is best for him because of his movement, speed and finishin, makes up for his lack of on the ball tekkers ability

he is an inside forward, imo. That goal he scored today, he is always in that position.

That defending :scusthov:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Poldolski :salute:

Coloccini :salute:

you mean Jermaine "Shoot on Sight" Defoe? nah.....

in fairness, I said that because I just saw Theo take a shot from 30 yards out with two men on him for no reason and miss wide. That was Defoe-esque.