Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Personally, I thought top 4 was over after we lost those 3 games in a row because this team and the manager isn't equipped to win consistently and under pressure.

The board have already made it clear that Europa was the target otherwise they wouldn't have given Arteta a new deal. We're gonna be a mediocre team for years to come and this club has already shown that sacking Arteta isn't gonna happen as he should have been sacked 3 times now.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
shaq-facepalm.gif

This has to be Arteta’s burner account. I can’t fathom any Arsenal fan having this
level of delusion. Top 4 has been lost and found numerous times over the past 3 months.

We had no European football, were knocked out of the FA Cup early. West Ham had bottled it, Man Utd were going through it. All we had to do was simply finish above Spurs. Top 4 was literally handed to us on a plate.

This young squad apparently isn’t good enough but were able to beat Chelsea and Man Utd and held their own against Liverpool and City. So either this team simply doesn’t have the talent or they don’t have a manager to bring out the consistency and tactics.

I’d have no problem if we were just shyt the whole season through and finished 8th/9th and the other teams above us were just better.

But there’s one common denominator here. I don’t know why so many of you have this man’s Basque Balls in your mouth but it’s embarrassing. Literally just needed two damn wins to scrape for 4th. Just two!!!! Somehow, that was asking too much.

Breh you must not know me.

I had a campaign to get Emery and Arteta out of Arsenal for the last two season. I think Arsenal fans are soft and the club isn't ruthless. Even to the point I had cats in here telling me I'm too negative so this season I stopped posting in this thread. I don't want him or Edu at the Club.

I still don't like him but he's a young manager and he's going to do stupid things. Arsenal chose to hire him so I have to live with his stupid mistakes. I said years ago his fatal flaws are his man management and tendency to overthink things and he would struggle to be a big time manager at a serious club.

The club loves Arteta and he ain't being sacked any time soon, so why should I stress myself out? He's here for another 2 seasons at least.

This is a young team and it shows. This is the Arsenal team that Arsenal should've had after winning the FA Cup. I said then they should've sold Aubameyang and every player over 30 because that chapter was done. Thye shouldn't have signed Willian. Search this thread, I been consistent.

The failure to not buy in January when this team was 4th is an indictment of the club. I said that then. In sports you don't get free hits or to play hypotheticals. They should've brought in players then when things were looking up.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arteta out here struggling with one game a week

How’s he going to do next year with Thursdays , sundays and cup games

Prob back to finishing 8th

Guendouzi, Saliba, auba, maitland Niles, torreira

Spent all this money on white, tomayishu and ramsdale and yet we have given up more goals this year

He has to learn how to rotate a squad and manage personalities. None of the key players (Ramsdale, Partey, Saka) should play Europa until the Spring.

Partey, Tierney and Tomi can't play 3 matches a week. They're 1 match a week players but Arteta hasn't realized that.

@Montez bro so I’m not gonna pull them receipts about what he was saying when it was our match against them getting postponed :mjgrin:

But he wrong for that one :heh:

I think I said in here I would've played the NLD because there wasn't an outbreak.

I only started saying fukk spurs and the haters when everyone started bytching when the PL is very wishy washy with how the rules were applied.

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

such cringe.
Is this ball shyt that serious to these people? :picard:
Talking bout “my club” :picard:

that’s why some people over here support two teams :mjpls:

if one team is messing up, the other teams striker is scoring 43 goals in the second tier :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP