Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Well, at least we’re not losing. The only positive I can find from that insipid 1st half display.
Baby steps breh

:troll:
0-screen-shot-2020-01-07-at-07.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
tough break for arsenalol

this was the closest they were going to get to champions league in the next few years.:francis: if they would have secured a spot, they probably convince some decent players in the transfers window to come play CL football. but they bottled it. and now United and Newcastle, who have unlimited funds to get good players, along with Spurs are probably going to be ahead of them for a few more seasons.

btw, am I the only one who thinks Saka is overrated? He's a talented player but I think he will be Sterling level at best. hovering on or right below world class status.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Nah we really really needed that CL Spot.

Fukk all that we are Europa League level talk,
I get what you guys are saying, but we can't kick on and bring in the necessary players to kick onto the next level without CL.

We have a good base despite recent results, ultimately our season has fell apart on squad depth and not having a striker.
The fact we even challenged for top 4 with this squad was an overachievement.
With the right additions we could have a very solid squad but I'm thinking we will only attract the same level of player we already have now..