Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:damn::to:

sM83ht.gif

dude is 44 give up :picard:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant rly remember ... but he had 3 or 4 calls in that game that had me :picard: and im a barca fan. I was ashamed because barca got trough like that.
No one talks about the clear penalty Henry had in the first leg in the camp nou.
Chelsea's 4/5 penalties in London are exaggerated.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Recency bias. Man was Juan Sebastian Veron at United status until last couple of matches and twitter highlight compilations :hubie:

Fabregas is legitimately one of the best CMs in EPL history. The year Chelsea won the league with him, he was literally running games as a deep lying playmaker & this is after he was playing as false nine for Barca and Spain. Thiago is world class but he’s not reached the heights that Cesc has.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The fact this is a debate is mad. Fabregas clearly is better the player

Just wanted to see if this thread had some sense. :lolbron:

I remember during this podcast a few days ago they were arguing about this. I think this video was the reason people were mentioning it on Twitter.

I know Grizz was going to back his boy, but I was surprised Turkish was backing Thiago over Cesc.

He was Arsenal captain at 20 right? Because of Gallas being a fool? :mjlol:

Thiago is a great playe in his own right, but Cesc is better. :yeshrug:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Just wanted to see if this thread had some sense. :lolbron:

I remember during this podcast a few days ago they were arguing about this. I think this video was the reason people were mentioning it on Twitter.

I know Grizz was going to back his boy, but I was surprised Turkish was backing Thiago over Cesc.

He was Arsenal captain at 20 right? Because of Gallas being a fool? :mjlol:

Thiago is a great playe in his own right, but Cesc is better. :yeshrug:

Me and my boy were talking about this a few days ago because we were both genuinely shocked that it was a debate.

I’m assuming that Turkish is so jaded by Arsenal that he’s not actually looking at Cesc’s run in the team for what it was (I don’t blame him entirely but even still). Cesc was a rotational player in the squad at 17/18 and the captain by 20-21 and had Barca publicly tapping him up for like 3-4 years. Neither Arsenal or Chelsea have been able to find a CM to replace his impact since he’s left.

Thiago’s a baller but Liverpool can win without him and Bayern can win without him.