Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It would seem not :ld:
Lowkey this might be the best place on internet to discuss football. It's more of an indictment of everyone else but still.

Only a couple of posters get really unreasonable, usually when it comes to their own teams. But one goes missing for weeks when his teams loses though :lolbron:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Is Xavi a real coach or is he soccer Steve Nash? :patrice:

You don't do the turn around and the style of play they are doing without having some sort of coaching acrumen. Xavi actually had practice in the UAE or wherever. Nash was talking soccer and tv then got a gig because he was a PG.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Lowkey this might be the best place on internet to discuss football. It's more of an indictment of everyone else but still.

Only a couple of posters get really unreasonable, usually when it comes to their own teams. But one goes missing for weeks when his teams loses though :lolbron:
I was playing mostly :mjgrin:

I think they 2 very different players and it’s an odd comparison apart from both playing for Spain. I’m on record last season saying more than once I thought he was a luxury buy and he was poor last season but he’s adapted to the league beautifully :wow:

If we talking Prem work it’s a stupid discussion for obvious reasons but I do think man being OTT acting like it’s some blasphemy :hubie:

I’m sure that coward will be in here to gloat if they get a result tonight but apart from him and that weirdo United dude :scust: it’s mostly a good bunch in here :ehh::myman: