Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
nah goldbridge and the others at least sound like adults :hhh: .

i am talking about the one who sounds like a baby. makes points like a baby. with that newborn baby blank look on his face.
the one channeling angela yee's enunciation :hhh:

even ricky gets twitchy when creh babbles ... has no patience with him. and mush mouth with the facepalm afterwardss.

facepalm @ 35:16

don't mess with Ricky .

Oh. Adam. :russ:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
He had all those winter transfers that koeman didnt get, and still getting embarrassed
Just saw that Barcelona lost 3 games in a row at home for the first time in their history.... That gives me Ole vibes low-key:patrice:

They beat Real Madrid when in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really matter since Carlo is 1 point away from making history.

We'll see what happens next season though. If them fans turn on Xavi if it gets worse.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Just saw that Barcelona lost 3 games in a row at home for the first time in their history.... That gives me Ole vibes low-key:patrice:

They beat Real Madrid when in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really matter since Carlo is 1 point away from making history.

We'll see what happens next season though. If them fans turn on Xavi if it gets worse.

cmon breh, you trying to reason with a Madrid fan about barca? :mjlol:

Daps
the more you chase that trophy the more it runs away from you....:yeshrug:Ibra moved from inter to barca to win it right before inter won it.
Its just not ment to be for some players/managers/clubs
Reminds me of when Buffon thought he had a bigger chance of winning it by going to PSG
:mjlol:

He has also lost 3 finals

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Don't feel sorry for that fascist

:mjpls: