Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ricky was the first person to call out Bruno and he got shamed for it. Everyone about to apologize now. :pachaha:

I think Rants was but I don't know if it was when he arrived or during the lockdown games.

Bruno carried the team last season.

I know he has been awful this season but I dont like how foreign players are the first to be thrown under the bus.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Bruno carried the team last season.

I know he has been awful this season but I dont like how foreign players are the first to be thrown under the bus.

The problem with Bruno even last season was that as long as he scored or assisted no one cared how he played in the match. When that dries up like it has most of this season or in the big games he literally has nothing to offer and sometimes even a detriment to the team. It's not really a sustainable way to play if you aspire to be a top side. Especially if you're supposed to be a midfielder.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You don't know shyt about it..

i dunno about that ...
vHCq43O.png

Bayern always had the most money by far before 2010 but didn't win every year. Under pressure thanks to Klopp they made better decisions, bought the right players not only the best ones out of the league, bought the right coaches not the most succesful ones out of the league. The list goes on and on.

there are degrees to how much money they had more than the other teams. and yes they poach from all the other bundesliga teams these days to prevent long term challenge to their position.

""Und wieder einmal schwächt der Bayern die Konkurrenz": Während man diesen Satz in der Vergangenheit regelmäßig zu hören bekommen hat, ist er nach den jüngsten Transfer-Aktivitäten des deutschen Rekordmeisters aktueller denn je. "

FC Bayern News: FCB schwächt Konkurrenten - wieder das alte Muster?

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with Bruno even last season was that as long as he scored or assisted no one cared how he played in the match. When that dries up like it has most of this season or in the big games he literally has nothing to offer and sometimes even a detriment to the team. It's not really a sustainable way to play if you aspire to be a top side. Especially if you're supposed to be a midfielder.

I know he has been bad but you know what I mean.

Where is the show about Rashford who has been worse than Bruno and in my opinion our worst player this season?

or AWB who will not get into any team in the top half of the premier league?

or Mctominay who likes to talk a big game but seems to hide on the pitch when it really matters?

British players are also protected and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
i dunno about that ...
vHCq43O.png

there are degrees to how much money they had more than the other teams. and yes they poach from all the other bundesliga teams these days to prevent long term challenge to their position.

""Und wieder einmal schwächt der Bayern die Konkurrenz": Während man diesen Satz in der Vergangenheit regelmäßig zu hören bekommen hat, ist er nach den jüngsten Transfer-Aktivitäten des deutschen Rekordmeisters aktueller denn je. "

FC Bayern News: FCB schwächt Konkurrenten - wieder das alte Muster?
Brother brought out the German article to prove his point :leon:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Rangers are in a European Semi final as well..:sas2:

Negged for posting bitter Manc babble :scust:

The idea of Everton getting even 8 points let alone 8 more than Villa from the last 6 and making up all that GD :picard:

Villa been safe they got one job and one job only on the last day, they just saving themselves, Stevie have them boys ready for what needs done bet :mjlit:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Who? Goldbridge?

nah goldbridge and the others at least sound like adults :hhh: .

i am talking about the one who sounds like a baby. makes points like a baby. with that newborn baby blank look on his face.
the one channeling angela yee's enunciation :hhh:

even ricky gets twitchy when creh babbles ... has no patience with him. and mush mouth with the facepalm afterwardss.

facepalm @ 35:16

don't mess with Ricky .