Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant even be bothered to watch the United match. :mjcry:

Same.

Its a good thing that the United match does not clash with the mouth WATERING encounter between Liverpool and City as I certainly would have preferred to watch that!

My eyes have been opened after watching their game last weekend and the Madrid v Chelsea game midweek.

From now on I will REFUSE to watch games where the football is not WORLD CLASS and that includes choosing to watch a NEUTRAL game over Uniteds.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i feel he should be judged when he has had a fool season with a quality attack. Look at the bullshyt Salesman was on yesterday :scust:

:mjlol:
FOH everybody wanna play FM thinking what padre pioli did was easy.. fukk around and find out:mjcry:

He has laid the foundations and will be grateful for his contribution but...

The team isn't playing good football. There is a lack of energy in the team. The tactics are basically give the ball to the left and hope Theo and Leao work some magic. It's predictable even when the team was playing well and scoring freely earlier on in the season. Also what about all the injuries? Is it the medical staff or is he training them too hard?

Making Kessie captain is inexcusable tbh. He's being rewarded after telling the club to phuck off. That armband should of been Tomoris.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Diaz and Mane have had some successful link-ups lately. Lets hope we see some of that today.
Firmino, Hendo and Jota to come on as subs.
Naby is the key :ohlawd:

nikkas didn’t believe me when I said this was the season he was truly activated and here he is starting over captain fantastic Hendo in a semi against the second best team in Europe :jawalrus:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
He has laid the foundations and will be grateful for his contribution but...

The team isn't playing good football. There is a lack of energy in the team. The tactics are basically give the ball to the left and hope Theo and Leao work some magic. It's predictable even when the team was playing well and scoring freely earlier on in the season. Also what about all the injuries? Is it the medical staff or is he training them too hard?

Making Kessie captain is inexcusable tbh. He's being rewarded after telling the club to phuck off. That armband should of been Tomoris.

I think the Leao and inshallah is as a result of the garbage going on at CAM and RW.
Can’t really speak on the injuries.
Honestly didn’t notice Kessie had then band. If I had my way breh would have rode the bench till he left. fukk him