Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
10th semifinal in 12 years :wow:

Lewa exposed as a fraud. Benz really bout to win the ballon:wow:

I hate to pad myself on the back but during the covid era i kept telling nikkas during the big european ties he dissapears, this was when they got the final and won:russ: dude is great but the numbers dont lie

During the knockout stahe he's aight

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Screenshot-2022-04-13-at-02-16-36.png

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I hate to pad myself on the back but during the covid era i kept telling nikkas during the big european ties he dissapears, this was when they got the final and won:russ: dude is great but the numbers dont lie

During the knockout stahe he's aight
Benz playing 2nd fiddle for 10 years has more signature games in the CL knockouts than Lewa has in his entire career. Last time he stepped up was 10 years ago when he played for Dortmund

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You stay hating on Bayern for some reason I dont get it. They have undoubtedly been the strongest team of the past 2 years, not only that but they score at a ludicrous rate, keep a strong pressure all throughout 90 minutes and Nagelsmann even managed to revive Sané which I had for lost following the Euro :picard:

This year, they seem on par if not better than last year. Bayern has weaknesses and teams can feed off that super high back line but other than that, there's not much you can do against them above all if Lewy is on that night.

Facing Bayern, you'll necessarily would have to score 2 or 3 because it's certain that they will find the net at least once.

you thought I forgot about you ... ?

:russ::picard:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Chelsea also have CL heritage to be fair.

Nah. There are levels to this shyt. Chelsea are slowly getting there but having heritage means you've dominated the competition for a couple of year window. Chelsea haven't done that

Real Milan Liverpool Bayern Ajax Inter got that all won b2b finals. Barring Liverpool all those teams have appeared in 3 successive CL finals. Liverpool did do however EL/CL/CL finals. Thrown in Barca and United. Chelsea cannot even make b2b finals. They got to surpass Forest first.

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We can look at Chelsea funny now beating an injured Madrid team last year

Nah last season was literally the same team as this one except for Sergio Ramos and Hazard.

Plus, if you want to play the injury game, Chelsea had a few players out injured this season too.