Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Werner should've stayed on....switch Kante for Zyich after Real went up
it is what it is
I can't lie breh...this one hurts a bit. I didn't even mind the bogus decisions in the League Cup.

Chelsea definitely should be going through and it sucks that Real Madrid can add yet another CL to their cabinet. Disgusting Francoist club. :scusthov:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Hopefully the sanction on Abramovich can be lifted (or a sale authorized) so Chelsea can make transfers. Priority no 1 is a contract extension for Rudiger. One of the most passionate players I've ever seen on a pitch.
Kahn and Salihamidzic need to stop fukking around and give Rudiger what he wants :hubie: It's only so long you can fraud it up with Bundesliga meme defenders.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Mendy giving up that easy goal in their own half put them in a horrible spot. At this point, just try to finish top 4, hope the team gets sold to anyone but the Ricketts and get some new blood in.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
La Liga’s back?:lupe:

Real Madrid remind me of the Lakers in 91. Positive Johnson and that flabby Lakers team had no business being in the finals against the Bulls.

I can see Atleti slithering through tomorrow.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I knew Madrid was going to get back to winning the tie once Rodrygo score :yeshrug:
they have the goat never die attitude in Europe along with Liverpool

I hope the finals is them two
Carlo is too dumb. He’s never gonna field a line up of Vini Benz rodrygo valverde camavinga modric. He won’t live to see miracle vs city if he shyts the bed again like first leg vs psg and tonight

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I knew Madrid was going to get back to winning the tie once Rodrygo score :yeshrug:

Last time they won it, it took a Keylor Navas masterclass home and away to sneak past Bayern. Madrid is just built different in this competition

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Carlo is too dumb. He’s never gonna field a line up of Vini Benz rodrygo valverde camavinga modric. He won’t live to see miracle vs city if he shyts the bed again like first leg vs psg and tonight
it's not even just that. he has them playing like bytches. like how the small team plays

there was zero pressing from them like that until Chelsea tied the tie

the only thing going on for them vs City is that City doesn't have tall forwards that score header goals. meanwhile they were letting Chelsea cross balls like it was a practice game when they have some tall players who can head the ball into the net.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

hope and pray for it. See what happens.