Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nah , they should leave him , along with Sowah , Salisu and lamptey .

Man, don’t let pride get in the way. Sowah, Salisu, Odoi, Nketiah and Lamptey should be priority for the Ghanian FA.

Odoi, Nketiah and Lamptey definitely not smelling the England 23 man squad so they have no reason to snub Ghana.

Odoi has already been lowkey blackballed when he refused the Three Lions U23 call up.

Lamptey got Walker, Trippier, James and TAA all ahead of him.

Nketiah deff ain’t getting as long as Kane is alive, and even then Watkins and Tammy are head of him.

The breh I feel really bad for is Tomori. He could have easily been Nigeria’s first choice CB or even played with Canada who have a squad that will likely qualify for the next WC as well.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Man, don’t let pride get in the way. Sowah, Salisu, Odoi, Nketiah and Lamptey should be priority for the Ghanian FA.

Odoi, Nketiah and Lamptey definitely not smelling the England 23 man squad so they have no reason to snub Ghana.

Odoi has already been lowkey blackballed when he refused the Three Lions U23 call up.

Lamptey got Walker, Trippier, James and TAA all ahead of him.

Nketiah deff ain’t getting as long as Kane is alive, and even then Watkins and Tammy are head of him.

The breh I feel really bad for is Tomori. He could have easily been Nigeria’s first choice CB or even played with Canada who have a squad that will likely qualify for the next WC as well.
So many opinions about World Cup squad selections from someone who’s country couldn’t qualify :hhh:

it’s all love my man :lolbron: