Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Ain't this one of the guys half of ya'll stan when it comes to United opinions?

Deary me :picard:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Till date, I can’t explain this Egypt collapse. We couldn’t even celebrate at some point. It was too good to be true. We were sitting in front on the tv on some :ohhh::gucci::mindblown:

We’ll run it back on those punk ass Nigerians :sas1:

Gyan, Muntari or Atsu ain’t walking through those doors breh :umad:

We bout to show y’all who the real big dogs in West Africa

Adebayor definitely rigged this draw though. I know mans definitely new which balls were which. Planned the Senegal vs Egypt match up and Ghana vs Nigeria :russ:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ryan Babel still playing. That call from Turkey must be the greatest for players on the back end of their career.

If you can get into one of the Big 3 Istanbul clubs (Gala, Bestikas, Fenerbahce) then you’re likely gonna still be playing in UCL/EL for sometime.

I hear Istanbul is also a nice city as well. Not a bad deal imo:ld:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can get into one of the Big 3 Istanbul clubs (Gala, Bestikas, Fenerbahce) then you’re likely gonna still be playing in UCL/EL for sometime.

I hear Istanbul is also a nice city as well. Not a bad deal imo:ld:
Its a fantastic city, a crossroads between two worlds like its often billed. Main quality of life issue is horrific traffic, but definitely a nice place to live as a well compensated professional footballer. Also a travel hub, so very easy and simple to travel to most destinations ( and back home for European players)