Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Arsenal played well, it was just bad keeping and a converted half chance that was the difference. Things are still looking up for them, get a proper striker, another CM and a RB and they’re good money. And tbh, they should have won against City. Just collapsed at the last second.

true

r/soccer is even worse. it's a PL circlejerk over there. with terrible jokes and sarcasm

That sub is only good for breaking news and quick highlights. The discussions are absolutely terrible (especially surrounding the Chelsea and Zouma thing). Bunch of holier than thou keyboard warriors - tbvh, that’s a lot of Reddit.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Did AFTV fall off?
I’m not an Arsenal fan, so the only appeal was the comedy of seeing them meltdown after a loss. If Arsenal is playing competently there’s no entertainment value for me:manny:

Losing Claude, Moh, Troopz, and DT definitely lowered my interest in checking out the channel even when Arsenal has a bad performance.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Brazil's attack is in good hands for the next couple years. Anthony, Martinelli, Raphina and Vini Jr.

But no proper no. 9. Don't think they've had a proper one since Luis Fabiano :francis:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Jota is a sneaky goal scorer. 13 goals in the Prem but at times in games he seems so anonymous then bang, there's another goal.

Kane is on 12 goals so far :ehh: even in a down year man might still bang 16-18 goals in the Prem.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Second time in a row they mess up a narrative, could've been 4 Brazilian teams in the Libertadores semi-finals last year and there could've a been a record 9 Brazilian teams in the group stage this year, wouldn't hear the end of it from Argentine/Chilean/Colombian/Paraguayan/Uruguayan etc media lol it's whatever, though

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They all deserve the blame. Last nights goal sums up this season. But fans go extra especially on players they don't like. See Xhaka. See @SCORCH and Jorginho when they make mistakes etc etc. You just have to look on here with various thread. Imagine if Phil Jones was playing last night look at how much blame he would of gotten.

When things go wrong the blame game comes out. And that's like in any situation/scenario in life. :manny:

I'm a changed man now.

The way my club has been attacked from all corners in the last week has put things into perspective.

No more petty infighting or super harsh criticisms of the boys. 100% Chelsea enjoyer from here on out.

Nice assist from Jorginho last night. Two in a row for him so fair play to the lad. Pulisic with a good finish from a tight angle didn't go unnoticed.

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA, WE ALL WE GOT :blessed:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Till date, I can’t explain this Egypt collapse. We couldn’t even celebrate at some point. It was too good to be true. We were sitting in front on the tv on some :ohhh::gucci::mindblown:

We’ll run it back on those punk ass Nigerians :sas1: