Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Exactly. That one man team shyt is cute till you meet a team that knows what they’re about. Watch Messi’s 4 CL wins and Ronaldo’s 5 and tell me they carried those teams to the trophies. Big difference between being the main man in a team and carrying the team.
Cant just throw Ronaldo in front of McKennie and em and expect a miracle :mjlol:
Pirlo was the coach too :mjlol:

That’s on Juves management. You signed me for 100 mils to score goals, not run the club :yeshrug:

Bale carried Real in 2 CL finals though :wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Stop looking for things to complain about. This is the best squad we've had in years. And they keep improving

You're becoming one off those fans. Underwhelming season, what the fukk are you talking about.

Dude seriously, look at the results after the first 3 matches. Just say you don't like Mikel and keep it pushing
Ok, be happy with being flat track bullies and getting our skirts pulled up when stronger teams expose us. :rudy:

This is the problem with so many Arsenal fans, easily placated with a string of decent results but still end the season trophy-less, whilst getting hammered in the process 4/5 times a season.

Sorry for being a realist. I’ve heard the “best squad we’ve had in seasons” for the past ten years, and apart from a few FA Cup trophies, we have nothing else to show for it.

I’ll let you and other easily pleased fans continue to worship at the alter of Arteta. Apparently, regressing from Wenger’s last few years in charge is progress. Even Tottenham have been in a CL final more recently than us.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Watching Ronaldo live made Brady unretire :wow::mjgrin:

He just won't quit:dwillhuh:
He spent a few weeks at home with the wife and said:
nope.gif