Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, be happy with being flat track bullies and getting our skirts pulled up when stronger teams expose us. :rudy:

This is the problem with so many Arsenal fans, easily placated with a string of decent results but still end the season trophy-less, whilst getting hammered in the process 4/5 times a season.

Sorry for being a realist. I’ve heard the “best squad we’ve had in seasons” for the past ten years, and apart from a few FA Cup trophies, we have nothing else to show for it.

I’ll let you and other easily pleased fans continue to worship at the alter of Arteta. Apparently, regressing from Wenger’s last few years in charge is progress. Even Tottenham have been in a CL final more recently than us.

Dude, baby steps, as an organization this institution that is Arsenal simply has to learn how to properly crawl first, which they're just learning how to do.

Wenger, Gazidis and the board left this club a mess, with no real structure or any sort of plan. This club simply had to gut itself, and start over.

I am pleased, cause I'm seeing the little things finally being done right, from the bottom up. We finally seem to have a proper plan with our academy. For the first time in a long time, you can actually see good coaching taking place. The apathetic attitude is finally being removed from this club.

If you can't see what's going on at this club, and feel some sense of excitement. then honestly go support Bayern, Madrid, or whomever else wins trophies every season. Cause honestly you've been a supporter off this club long enough to know that Arsenal will never be a plug and go club

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Dude, baby steps, as an organization this institution that is Arsenal simply has to learn how to properly crawl first, which they're just learning how to do.

Wenger, Gazidis and the board left this club a mess, with no real structure or any sort of plan. This club simply had to gut itself, and start over.

I am pleased, cause I'm seeing the little things finally being done right, from the bottom up. We finally seem to have a proper plan with our academy. For the first time in a long time, you can actually see good coaching taking place. The apathetic attitude is finally being removed from this club.

If you can't see what's going on at this club, and feel some sense of excitement. then honestly go support Bayern, Madrid, or whomever else wins trophies every season. Cause honestly you've been a supporter off this club long enough to know that Arsenal will never be a plug and go club
Might be Lee Gunner's burner account. :lolbron:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

sting-wcw.gif

@Montez

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at no direct ties.

In the Gulf anyone with big wealth is connected to the Royal Family. You cannot get shyt done without it being signed off.

As far as I'm concerned, they're a consortium of innocent businessmen with no links to Saudi rulers until @Gilver does some investigating and proves otherwise :mjgrin:

We got Roman. That's all I wanted.

:dead:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
As far as I'm concerned, they're a consortium of innocent businessmen with no links to Saudi rulers until @Gilver does some investigating and proves otherwise :mjgrin:

:dead:
Hey so I've been looking in to this extensively, and it doesn't make for good reading.:lupe:

My research and conclusions are in the spoiler below, just to not spam the thread with a block of text.

Chelsea are a small club with racist fans.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I can't stress enough how white City's starting 11 is.

wow

Mahrez is technically white himself

anybody but them for the CL. please

even Pep's 2011 Barca had Abidal(and Pedro :lolbron:)