Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Zero sympathy for Everton fans, they're getting what they deserve :hubie: Imagine protesting in order to get Fat Frank to manage your club :mjlol:

Zero sympathy for Donny as well :hubie: Imagine rejecting Vieira and Palace in order to go to a club in disarray because it's closer :mjlol:

Feel sorry for Amad though. Loaned to Rangers and he can barley get a game. :francis:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
More and more "big" transfers are failed ones... not just Lukaku.
Werner, Greizman, Dembele, Coutinho, Hazard, Werner, Neymar, Messi, Pepe, Sancho, Pogba etc
They cant all be frauds. Whats that about? Pressure? Money?

I think the biggest thing is the players are victims of their transfer fees, which the clubs decide. Dembele, Hazard, Grizzou, Coutinho, Lukaku were just not worth $100M+, to be honest, I don't think any player is outside of maybe Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, and Mbappe and part of that is because of their commercial value as players.

The system also has to do with it as well.

I wouldn't say Sancho is a flop. Too soon to call.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
More and more "big" transfers are failed ones... not just Lukaku.
Werner, Greizman, Dembele, Coutinho, Hazard, Werner, Neymar, Messi, Pepe, Sancho, Pogba etc
They cant all be frauds. Whats that about? Pressure? Money?

output wise, I wouldn’t put Neymar there as a flop. If you put Neymar there as a flop, then you have to put Mbappe too, cos both of them were brought in for an immediate Champions League win.

Take Sancho too out.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
output wise, I wouldn’t put Neymar there as a flop. If you put Neymar there as a flop, then you have to put Mbappe too, cos both of them were brought in for an immediate Champions League win.

Take Sancho too out.
Idk.. Neymar was different ... he was a ucl winner when he came to psg. Not to mention he never steped up for psg in an important game and never gave a shyt...always acting like he was to good for the french league..using every little excuse to not play and go to brazil, to hang out with his sister

Always bytching that he wants to go back to spain

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Idk.. Neymar was different ... he was a ucl winner when he came to psg. Not to mention he never steped up for psg in an important game and never gave a shyt...always acting like he was to good for the french league..using every little excuse to not play and go to brazil, to hang out with his sister

Always bytching that he wants to go back to spain

Ronaldo moved to Juve for 100 mil, do you consider him a flop? :jbhmm:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Ronaldo moved to Juve for 100 mil, do you consider him a flop? :jbhmm:
Kind of. Juve was winning serie A with ease before he came.
He went to italy to win the ucl...
He didnt do that.

fukk his stats... he had crazy stats in la liga aswell but only won la liga twice in 10 fukking years

But no .. ronaldo was not a flop at juve.. he was their best player by a mile and carried that team in lots of matches.
Neymar didnt do that.. he didnt even try.

Last edited: