Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re still arguing against points that I’ve never made.

Roman deserves sanctions, as do other Russians, as do the Saudi’s etc etc

If your whole point is just “you just h8 chelsea cos united are shyt lol” take that rudimentary shyt somewhere else. :camby:
I haven't really argued against any point you've made.

I just can't figure out why you think a supporter of a club that currently can't sell tickets, cover wages for more than a month etc wouldn't be concerned enough to call out the hypocrisy of this government's actions.

You: Roman is evil and deserves sanctions.

Me: This government is massively inconveniencing the club I support whilst allowing equally nefarious Russians to become Lords, own newspapers etc.

You: YOU CANNOT SPEAK ABOUT ANYBODY OR ANYTHING ELSE. THAT IS WHATABOUTERY!

You are behaving hysterically.

If you want to have a wider discussion about dirty money in football, club ownership, sportswashing or whatever else then fair enough but I'm talking specifically about selective actions from the government impacting my club. Ultimately, you can't police how I react to news concerning Chelsea.

And if you think for one second I'm going to believe there isn't an element of tribal football fans being happy about the potential demise of another then you're mistaken. I've seen enough in the last week to know that's bullshyt.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You: Roman is evil and deserves sanctions.

Me: This government is massively inconveniencing the club I support whilst allowing equally nefarious Russians to become Lords, own newspapers etc.

You: Agreed, they should all be sanctioned, but just because they’re not it doesn’t mean roman shouldn’t be
Fixed that for you.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You are actually a retard man :mjlol:

creh thought that Maguire was a regen of Barasi + Maldini combined :mjlol:

and yeah .. I ain't even gonna mention the unmentionable ...

Vdm4jto.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fixed that for you.

I mean that's cute, but I have not once said he shouldn't be sanctioned. Chelsea being collateral damage and having silly restrictions imposed on its day to day running is what concerns me and why I point out the hypocrisy. :yeshrug:

No point continuing this back and forth really, we're going nowhere.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol man used the term "Sportswashing" and calls other ppl pawns....lol up until this month nobody used the term sportswashing in association with Abramovich. Who really is the pawn here?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:dead:
Nobody used it for Abramovich until this month or you haven't been paying attention until this month?

I've been aware for a long time. I'm also aware of the origin of the term sportswashing and that started lonnngggg after Abramovich bought Chelsea and was sparingly used in reference to Chelsea.

shyt, you could say he actually sportswashed because it worked for so long.