Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Bu..bu...bu...but the UK, the US, Iraq, Afghanistan, bu...but..israel...buu...but :russell:

Roman's a crook and always has been. Bought the club to stop himself being fukked by Putin after he stole money under Yeltsin, then became a Putin pawn.

The worst thing about this is Chelsea fans think he gives a fukk about the club. He bought it for survival. :dead:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He lost to Vettori after badly missing weight and should have lost the decision to Yoel (Yoel took rounds 2 and 3).

I’m a fan, because he’s the closest thing to a modern Vitor, but he’s a choker and a weight bully :manny:
He showed heart nevertheless and didnt quit

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
He lost to Vettori after badly missing weight and should have lost the decision to Yoel (Yoel took rounds 2 and 3).

I’m a fan, because he’s the closest thing to a modern Vitor, but he’s a choker and a weight bully :manny:
Who wants to be the closest thing to a drug cheat though?:jbhmm:

Without the TRT Vitor was a bum, sorry m8.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Bu..bu...bu...but the UK, the US, Iraq, Afghanistan, bu...but..israel...buu...but :russell:

Roman's a crook and always has been. Bought the club to stop himself being fukked by Putin after he stole money under Yeltsin, then became a Putin pawn.

The worst thing about this is Chelsea fans think he gives a fukk about the club. He bought it for survival. :dead:

Eff all that noise. They should have gone after him 20 yrs ago when he approached to buy the club.

London and NYC real estate had been eating real good off Russian oligarch money and they didn't make a peep then. All of a sudden it's dirty money. GTFOH with that BS.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Eff all that noise. They should have gone after him 20 yrs ago when he approached to buy the club.

London and NYC real estate had been eating real good off Russian oligarch money and they didn't make a peep then. All of a sudden it's dirty money. GTFOH with that BS.
See this is the thing with people that say this, you're automatically assuming I've never known about this/held this opinion on Roman.

I've been saying Chelsea are funded by blood money since he took over.

So you think because the UK government accepted oligarch money it invalidates what i'm saying? It's a completely nonsense argument, as though I MYSELF rubber stamped and approved the acceptance of Russian money. :hhh:

"You can't say it now because your government took Russian money too" :why: it's a load of shyt and all Roman defenders have left, whataboutery.

It's the same shyt as "You can't be against Saudi ownership because your government sells them weapons"

Again, complete fukking nonsense from people who aren't willing to accept the facts, so they move the goalposts/change the argument. :camby:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
See this is the thing with people that say this, you're automatically assuming I've never known about this/held this opinion on Roman.

So you think because the UK government accepted oligarch money it invalidates what i'm saying? It's a completely nonsense argument, as though I MYSELF rubber stamped and approved the acceptance of Russian money. :hhh:

"You can't say it now because your government took Russian money too" :why: it's a load of shyt and all Roman defenders have left, whataboutery.

It's the same shyt as "You can't be against Saudi ownership because your government sells them weapons"

Again, complete fukking nonsense from people who aren't willing to accept the facts, so they move the goalposts/change the argument. :camby:

Nope, I'm saying go after Roman from the jump. From the get go. Not 20 yrs down the line and then claim a moral high ground. LDN coffers been taking that Russian money for ages, but now it's dirty. They've been known it was dirty, the heel turn is disgraceful.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nope, I'm saying go after Roman from the jump. From the get go. Not 20 yrs down the line and then claim a moral high ground. LDN coffers been taking that Russian money for ages, but now it's dirty. They've been known it was dirty, the heel turn is disgraceful.
Again, that absolutely and categorically does not change anything i've said.

I AGREE he should have never been allowed to buy the club. Just as the Saudi's should never have been allowed to buy Newcastle.

"LDN coffers been taking that Russian money for ages, but now it's dirty. They've been known it was dirty, the heel turn is disgraceful."

I AGREE, but what does that have to do with the fact i'm pointing out where Roman's money came from? NOTHING. :gucci:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
When the fukk did fans start obsessing about where a clubs money comes from? Just shut up and watch the fukking game and talk about shyt that concerns you :gucci:

talking about blood money… :gucci:

you think everything you consume or support is morally upright?:gucci:

What is being done to Chelsea is unfair and excessive

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: at the idea a 10-13 year old Gilver was really in the playground using terms such as 'blood money', had any idea what an oligarch actually was or knew anything about Russian privatisation in 2003.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When the fukk did fans start obsessing about where a clubs money comes from? Just shut up and watch the fukking game and talk about shyt that concerns you :gucci:

Players who have nothing to do with this are the ones being punished, UK dumb as fukk for these pity sanctions or they should be government/league ran until owner resolution settled

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think it's perfectly legitimate that people have these discussions but what I don't understand is picking and choosing who or what to be angry about only when it's convenient.

The UK Government is corrupt to the absolute core and are themselves knee-deep in 'dirty Russian money'.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:mjlol: at the idea a 10-13 year old Gilver was really in the playground using terms such as 'blood money', had any idea what an oligarch actually was or knew anything about Russian privatisation in 2003.
I mean I didn’t know everything about the world in 2003 but i wasn’t dumb mate, i was about 15. Even a 15 yo me was into football enough to look in to what was going on.:birdman:

You can’t fool me bro, we know you have to defend Roman because without his money you’d be supporting a mid club with a racist fanbase.

Them petrodollars made you overlook it on some “at least we’re good:mjcry: