Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Moving forward Kroos gotta sit for either Camavinga or Fede in this big high intensity games. Modric still balling and Casemiro the GOAT of the dark arts.

I get the Kroos passing range but he has never had the legs. Even in his Bayern days.

Modric can pick out a pass as well as anyone in Europe.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We have to discuss Messi's season... he had a moment vs. City and i thought alright he can still be maybe 75% of what he was... had to give him time to adjust too..

But guess what? Those moments were few and far between. He's not Jordan on the Wizards... that would be a disservice to MJ.

He truly is :flabbynsick:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
From memory :
- PSG lost against Chelsea after winning 3-1
- PSG lost against United after winning 2-0
- PSG lost against Barca after winning 4-0
- PSG lost this tie after winning 1-0 and being 1 up

That's at least 4 upsets in 10 seasons under 4 different coaches. Feels like even prime Mou wouldnt be able to cure this team :francis:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Pochettino is gone. Mbappe is gone. Messi looks lost out there. Some moments of brilliance but I assume once Mbappe jets next year, Messi will have more control of the offense and the team built around him like it was at Barca

Messi isn’t going to work if they don’t get another technical midfielder to play alongside Veratti. They need to stop using the midfield for just pressing and actually play properly

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
We have to discuss Messi's season... he had a moment vs. City and i thought alright he can still be maybe 75% of what he was... had to give him time to adjust too..

But guess what? Those moments were few and far between. He's not Jordan on the Wizards... that would be a disservice to MJ.

He’s washed mentally and physically. Ronaldo just washed physically but he’s still got the fire mentally.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
true
if Madrid matches their last 25 minutes intensity while playing Camavinga and Valverde, they win. on top of that, Bayerns midfield isn't as technical with the ball. Vinga and Valverde are more technical with it than any Bayern midfielder. not to mention Modric,(the most technical on the field) who would be pulling the strings.
but this is Carlo we are talking about.

Italians gunna Italian in Europe. :francis:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

He’s really done. Checked out after that Copa win. Wonder how soon he’d have been done if he had won that 2014 WC :lolbron: