Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why would Falcao go to Real Madrid anyway? :what:

That Zenit fan group asking for the club to not sign black players has to be a joke right?

"We're not racists but we see the absence of black players at Zenit as an important tradition," Zenit fan club Landscrona said in a letter, called the "Selection 12 manifesto", posted on its website on Monday.

:dead:

What did they expect them to say? "You're right guys. No more black players" :what:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny:

No one but Liverpool fans give a fukk about Suarez

Cavani doesnt get the respect/props he deserves in Uruguay...Suarez is GAWD in Uruguay just off his handball in the world cup and obviously because all his goals specially in Copa America...Cavani has never done anything for Uruguay so he doesnt get much love there...but then again its not his fault our stupid coach has him playing as a RB:smh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
tumblr_mf5701PXkI1s0uetxo1_500.jpg

:D

poor Bolivia tho, Marcelo Moreno
Cornball bruder.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I'm not racist, I just see the financial and cultural hegemony of white people as an important tradition.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London

That Zenit fan group asking for the club to not sign black players has to be a joke right?

What did they expect them to say? "You're right guys. No more black players" :what:

they don't want gay players either :mjpls:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that. I think that the term "Bruiser" pretty much exemplifies my posting style.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's actually what they've been saying for years:

But dikk Advocaat has revealed in a Russian interview that he was unable to recruit Brazilian players because the first question Zenit fans asked when a signing was imminent was: "Is he black?"
The former Holland boss added that he would have to ask his fan's permission before buying a black player - and that they were unlikely to give it.
"I would be happy to sign
anyone, but the fans don't like black players," he revealed. "Quite honestly, I do not understand how they could pay so much attention to skin colour.

Related Articles
Bayern Munich 'outclassed' by Zenit, says Toni 02 May 2008
"Frankly, the only players who can make Zenit stronger are dark skinned. But for us it would be impossible."
Zenit, whose No 1 fan is President elect Dmitry Medvedev, who takes office in the Kremlin on Wednesday, are the only club in Russia not to have had a black player.
When Advocaat, a former Rangers manager, tried to sign Frenchman Mathieu Valbuena recently, the first question on fans websites was: "Is he a negro?"
The manager said: "The fans are the most important thing that Zenit have. That's why I have to ask them outright how they'll react if we sign a dark skinned player for Zenit.

"At least two times a year we meet with the fans. I hope we'll have an opportunity to talk to them about this racist issue soon.
Zenit supporters have been accused of racism several times in recent months.
In March some of Olympique Marseille's black players complained that Zenit fans made monkey noises and hurled banana skins at them during their Uefa Cup tie.
In November, Cameroon midfielder Serge Branco, who played in the Russian League for Krylia Sovetov Samara last year, said: "Each time I play in St Petersburg I have to listen to racist insults from the stands.
"Zenit bosses do not do anything about it which makes me think they are racists too."

KOTK

Pro
Daps
So Many Details:whoo: wikiing this fukk reminds me of a breh telling me about his homies getting a chillwave as fukk tatt a couple of years ago, jokes.