Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Has there been anything more etherous to the text game than the read receipt on the imessage?

Her: What you doing tonight?

Me: *sees text, doesn't reply. Phone sends that I read it. Doesn't respond*

Me: :smugfavre:

Her: :sadcam:

Or so how I pictured it :ld:

She's probably getting dikked with ether inspired vigour by someone else right now mate :sadcam:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Has there been anything more etherous to the text game than the read receipt on the imessage?

Me: *sees text, doesn't reply. Phone sends that I read it. Doesn't respond*

Me: :smugfavre:

Her: :sadcam:

Or so how I pictured it :ld:

:heh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

You: *sees text, doesn't reply. Phone sends that I read it. Doesn't respond*

You: :smugfavre:

Her: :prezwtf:

Her: *texts male #2 in line*

Her: :smugdraper:

You: :smugfavre:

Could be like that too... :ld: :yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
She probably did get dikked down
DV5lJ.png

Oh well as I always say, not my bytch not my problem :coffee:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what a boring list of fixtures

Wigan/Arsenal 6/10
City/Reading 1/10
Newcastle/QPR 5/10
Southampton/Sunderland 2/10
Tottenham/Stoke (potential fukkery, so 6/10)
West Brom/Norwich 2/10
West Ham/Everton 5/10
Liverpool/Fulham 7/10
Swansea/United 7/10
Chelsea/Villa 4/10

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: @ Domenech's comments on USMNT

Former France manager Raymond Domenech has declared his interest in replacing Jurgen Klinsmann as U.S. national team manager. The 60-year-old former Lyon player oversaw the France national team for the 2006 and 2010 World Cups, which culminated in a losing final appearance and a group stage exit, respectively. Now, he reportedly has his sights set on the United States.

"There's a job I'd rather have," Domenech said in an interview with But! Lyon. "Besides, I know (Jurgen Klinsmann), he knows and he doesn’t care! This post is the coach of the United States. I'd like to see this country. Add to that, the Americans are always qualified (for the World Cup)."

Among the reasons Domenech stated was the easy path he believes the United States has to qualify for the World Cup every four years.

"At the same time, it is easy in North America: there are only two games to qualify for the World Cup. South America is already a paradise, but the North is even better! You play Canada, Mexico. You'll walk in the Islands," he said.

either a troll or a genius or just genuinely clueless, this man.

i agree though :ld:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Sturridge to add to the dynamism to the club, Sterling to sign for five more years. Negrito excellence, opulence, abstinence.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I also love that Jermaine Jones got his second massive suspension, now two years in a row during December/January, that will allow him to attend the January US camp and prepare for Feb. 6

that man is fukking loyal :salute:

Who knew American soccer fans had such bad tempers? "Loveline" host Psycho Mike has been receiving nasty death threats from U.S. footie fans ... fans who are outraged he's marrying the ex-wife of American soccer star Landon Donovan.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/19/psycho-mike-loveline-bianca-kajlich-landon-donovan/#ixzz2FWBgFCx7

:laff: I see these little things here and there, where the US team might have a streak of LFC/RAWK trolling in them. If so :salute:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Lads, Brazil is making a comeback and taking back whats rightfully ours and its starting with retreat of our biggest talents. Players hoping for some sort of resurgence in their careers, and bah humbug to all that wishy-washy eurocentrism. With Felipão at the helm now and the revival of otherwise uncalled-up players like Ronaldinho and Fred, we're going to be looking at a new Brazil, that Ronaldinho smile is going to be back, along with the samba styles of Robinho at Flamengo (especially now that theyve got that Adidas money) Pato and Renato Augusto at freshly crowned World Champions Corinthians, Lucio and possibly Kaka at Sao Pauo, the campeonato brasileiro will definitly be the talk of the town in football leagues. Rumors of Beckham and Drogba to Brazil also have been flourishing. The summers just underway and its gonna be blistering.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sturridge to add to the dynamism to the club, Sterling to sign for five more years. Negrito excellence, opulence, abstinence.

Suarez dont like that negro shyt breh...plus sturridge is a selfish player...he either gonna have to bow down to King Suarez or feel his Wrath:boss:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lads, Brazil is making a comeback and taking back whats rightfully ours and its starting with retreat of our biggest talents. Players hoping for some sort of resurgence in their careers, and bah humbug to all that wishy-washy eurocentrism. With Felipão at the helm now and the revival of otherwise uncalled-up players like Ronaldinho and Fred, we're going to be looking at a new Brazil, that Ronaldinho smile is going to be back, along with the samba styles of Robinho at Flamengo (now that theyve got that Adidas money, Pato and Renato Augusto at freshly crowned World Champions Corinthians, Lucio and possibly Kaka at Sao Pauo, the campeonato brasileiro will definitly be the talk of the town in football leagues. Rumors of Beckham and Drogba to Brazil also have been flourishing. The summers just underway and its gonna be blistering.

breh whats the deal with Victorino at Cruzeiro?...My team is trying to bring him back but he makes way too much over there...but supposedly hes not getting many games with u brazucas...whats the deal?:whoo:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Didn't know US was so desperate for strikers, trying to convince icelandic u-21 players to play for the US senior. :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Didn't know US was so desperate for strikers, trying to convince icelandic u-21 players to play for the US senior. :heh:

they're not desperate, just exploring options breh

dude is an up and comer, who knows where he's going. ) never heard of the guy though.